LegacyGT.com

SoCal Dyno Day and BBQ meet. Saturday, November 11. Sign up here!

Boostjunkie

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One other thing we will need is a couple of bags of ice to keep the sodas, water and (hopefully) beers cold. Can someone pick some up on their way up? It would also be very cool if one of the early people could bring some of the aforementioned drinks.

Damnit!...wait, i dont knwo what you are talking about...

FAQ!...

Nov.17th! Lets doooooeeeeeitttttt!!!!!!!!

Gotta see if Dave will go for my offer on the wheels and tires. If not that day then one of the other upcoming open track days.

jager > beer

Dude, you ARE young!:lol::lol::lol: We old farts grew out of jager some time ago. If you step back and think about it, jager = alcoholic cough syrup. I like beer while I'm wrenching or when it's hot, but my real thing is good wine. I also really like a good single malt scotch.

Dude, you ARE young!:lol::lol::lol: We old farts grew out of jager some time ago. If you step back and think about it, jager = alcoholic cough syrup. I like beer while I'm wrenching or when it's hot, but my real thing is good wine. I also really like a good single malt scotch.

sorry...i havent grown out of it yet...sheesh your not that much older..6 years

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived