LegacyGT.com

SoCal Dyno Day and BBQ meet. Saturday, November 11. Sign up here!

Boostjunkie

Thankfully none of you have actually seen me dance... Merv has unfortunately witnessed the abomination that is me on the dancefloor!:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you guys want some smack, here's something for ya... My Tribeca will put down the biggest numbers on Saturday...

In curb weight. 4200 lbs of fury babeeeeee!:icon_cool That I got the widest tires. 275's FTW!

LOL :lol:

Nice~. Hopefully the European shipment is with you as well. :icon_cool

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL :lol:

Nice~. Hopefully the European shipment is with you as well. :icon_cool

Sorry Ken, but it ain't looking good right now. I call my distributor today and he still hasn't got them yet. If by some miracle they show up tommorrow I'll trek down to his shop to pick them up for you.

The 4:00pm slot just opened up. Someone fill it!

9:00 ericb49 (Eric) - AWD

9:30 Boostjunkie (Paul) - AWD

10:00 WRX_LGT (Rommel) - AWD

10:30 BOXRPWR (Kevin) - AWD

11:00 SnoDork (Merv) - AWD

11:30 Hybrid22L (Quan) - AWD

12:00 LUNCH!

1:00 Frankracer- FWD

1:30 Mark OJ - FWD

2:00 Monke - FWD

2:30 lookslikeanevo (Rigo) - AWD

3:00 Joe(evoler) - FWD

3:30 br7sv9x8 (Peter) - AWD

4:00

4:30 ummm1224 - AWD

5:00 Urfsin (Dave) - AWD

I can't wait to get on the dyno!! :)

Installing new MR UP / gutted DP / mid cat and hopefully the MR Catback on Sat and flashing to stage 2 for the dyno run. I hope to get my TDC stage 2 tune in time otherwise I will have to flash to the weak azz Cobb stage 2. I may even stay at Stage 1 and do a run to see the difference.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

paul what time are you getting there?

is there like a smart and final around there? or a supermarket?

I'll be there a little before 9am. There is a Super Walmart and a Sam's Club a couple of blocks away. Costco, Albertsons and Vons a couple of miles away.

I can't wait to get on the dyno!! :)

Installing new MR UP / gutted DP / mid cat and hopefully the MR Catback on Sat and flashing to stage 2 for the dyno run. I hope to get my TDC stage 2 tune in time otherwise I will have to flash to the weak azz Cobb stage 2. I may even stay at Stage 1 and do a run to see the difference.

Got you uppipe ready to go. I've got a couple of cars to handle in the morning, so I'll get to yours after lunch. It's not looking like the catback will be here in time. You can still flash to stage 2 and see what it gets you.

Thankfully none of you have actually seen me dance... Merv has unfortunately witnessed the Total World Domination that is me on the dancefloor!!:icon_twis :icon_twis :icon_twis...ninja edit

So PAUL, Basically what you're telling us is...."you will DESTROY ALL!" :lol:

Well Kids...be warned..."it's SO on!!":icon_mrgr

~Sucka-Duck~

anybody else who is attending this event interested in getting their car detailed? I will offer more discounted prices at the meet if we do 5 or more cars

Thanks alot,

Evan Z

Surfside Detailing

714-612-6020

www.surfsidedetailing.zoomshare.com

"Good work is never cheap and cheap work is never good!"

Hey All,

I've seen Evan's work firsthand (at Ghibli99's Install Day). I can vouch that his Details are really the best Detailing / Cleaning jobs I've seen, ever (not joking).

I've taken my cars in the past to top end places in LA and OC, and Evan's work exceeds those places easily. :)

Great work Evan!

anybody else who is attending this event interested in getting their car detailed? I will offer more discounted prices at the meet if we do 5 or more cars

Thanks alot,

Evan Z

Surfside Detailing

714-612-6020

www.surfsidedetailing.zoomshare.com

"Good work is never cheap and cheap work is never good!"

How many you got right now Evan? I might have you wash, clay and seal the Tribeca.

ill be leaving corona or montclair around that time...see ya batches there...btw...ill get the burgers and dogs from a supermarket close by

Just get some good dogs. Hebrew National, Vienna Beef or Boar's Head. The good natural casing kind. I can't stand cheap shitty hot dogs (I know..... I'm a picky SOB:icon_mrgr :icon_wink ) If you are at a market anyways, grab a head of lettuce and some tomatoes. I've got condiments and onions at the office. I'll also bring the burgers and some chicken for the non beef eaters.

Got you uppipe ready to go. I've got a couple of cars to handle in the morning, so I'll get to yours after lunch. It's not looking like the catback will be here in time. You can still flash to stage 2 and see what it gets you.

Yea, I kinda figured the Cat back was a long shot. Oh well.... :rolleyes:

I am still looking foward to it. Installing after lunch is no problem, I will probably get there in the late morning. I want to see how my butt dyno compares to the real thing. :lol: :lol:

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Archived