LegacyGT.com

SoCal Dyno Day and BBQ meet. Saturday, November 11. Sign up here!

Boostjunkie

Boostjunkie can you talk to your buddies at the shop and see if we can come and set up there or do they you have an email address or something so I can contact them. Also I will have several packages available for that day or if you are in the OC or surrounding areas I can come to your home or office as well and there is no need to wait for the dyno day.

All packages include interior vaccuum windows cleaned and tires dressed

Wash and Meguiars #26 hand wax $55

Wash Meguiars claybar treatment and Meguiars #26 hand wax $75

Wash Meguiars claybar treatment Meguiars #21 synthetic sealant topped with #26 hand wax $125 (paint protection good for at least 6 months)

I can also shampoo floor mats and do offer swirl removal by machine polishing

Thank you,

Evan Z

Surfside Detailing

714-612-6020

www.surfsidedetailing.zoomshare.com

"Good work is never cheap and cheap work is never good!!"

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I requested the Porsche's spot if one of them dropped out..... Damn I'm forgotten once again.... lol

Sorry Garrett. I still need to talk to my buddy with the Porsche Turbo. He needs to know that the only way he can run is by disconnecting the front driveshaft. I'm not 100% sure he's down with that. He very well may back out and I'll get you in. Otherwise there are still a couple afternoon slots open.

Well now its official I will be showing up so who here is interested in getting their vehicle detailed?

pics

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/531/20061021dent01da7.jpg

http://www.brambish.com/OT_stuff/cleang/IMG_9418.jpg

http://www.brambish.com/OT_stuff/cleang/IMG_9428.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2599/dianasjunk290largemb5.jpg

Polished at ghibli99 last install day

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/710/dianasjunk260largeqa3.jpg

Alright I'll start a list of people but details will be done first come first serve. We will be there by 9AM maybe a little earlier. We will stay as long as needed to take care of everyone. Also if you can't make the dyno day we service the OC area and can come to your home and office and take care of your vehicle. Cash only

1.Legacy_Otaku

2.BOXRPWR ($75 detail)

3.ghibli99

I just left a message for my buddy with the Porsche Turbo seeing if he's still down to run his car since it will require the front driveshaft to be disconnected. If he backs out, you'll be in Kevin. I might bump myself down to the afternoon since I'm going to throw the Tribeca on the dyno and see how my new pieced together Injen/Perrin/Megan Racing CAI works. Either way that'll open a spot for you K.

As for Peter, get him to post up and see which time slot he wants. I know that many people will be getting there ahead of their times to hang, but the dyno operator wanted me to make sure that you are there and ready to go at least 30 minutes ahead of your time slot. Since we have so many cars running, we need to make sure it stays on schedule.

Wow only twice your car needs to be waxed about 3-4 times per year if not more unless you get the paint sealed with a polymer or synthetic sealant.

Zaino FTW! I do 3 coats after claying and polishing, and the protection lasts for about 1 year. I was kinda pissed when I detailed my car last weekend and found that my ZFX catalyst had dried up :icon_conf:(:icon_mad:. So it was on to the backup Megs NXT. Doesn't last nearly as long, but it sure is easy on, easy off. With natural carnaubas the wax is usually gone in 1 months when it's hot (summer). It lasts a little longer when the weather is cooler.

Fix0rd the list

9:00 ericb49 - AWD -

9:30 Boostjunkie - AWD - hamburges and hot dogs

10:00 WRX_LGT - AWD drinks

10:30 Jeff - 2WD Porsche

11:00 Merv - Bull Mastif/American Bulldog LGT - chips & h2o

11:30 Quan- wings or thai food

12:00 LUNCH!

1:00 Frankracer- FWD

1:30 Mark OJ - FWD - hamburgers and hot dogs

2:00 Monke - FWD - hamburgers and hot dogs

2:30 Rigo - AWD - Drinks

3:00 Joe(evoler) fwd -hambergers and hot dogs

3:30 br7sv9x8 - AWD - chips (maybe) 80% yes and 20%no

4:00

4:30

5:00 Dave(Urfsin) - AWD, buns and beverag

Hey Paul,

did your Porsche buddy make a commitment yet? it would work better for me to get the 10:30 AM slot instead of trying to fill-in your 9:30 AM slot. I have to drive up from Temecula you know.

I'm sure it will quickly turn into a whoever's there and ready get in line kinda thing anyways.

Archived