LegacyGT.com

Well, in three weeks I move to Winter Park!

Leonardo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leo PM me when you get here. I live In the orlando area, and work in the area your moving to. We can try to hook up one weekend, maybe get ssekien to come as well. By the way Goldenrod and 50 is not really Winter Park, the city recently anexxed it from the county. Good news is you will be really close to TITAN Motorsports.

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Leo PM me when you get here. I live In the orlando area, and work in the area your moving to. We can try to hook up one weekend, maybe get ssekien to come as well. By the way Goldenrod and 50 is not really Winter Park, the city recently anexxed it from the county. Good news is you will be really close to TITAN Motorsports.

So wait, patr of Winter Park is now Orlando? Any where to read on this?

Yeah, like 2 minutes away.

I go back (for good) on the 6th, unless I get called in before. I'll give everyone a PM when I do.

So wait, pate of Winter Park is now Orlando? Any where to read on this?

No Orlando(CITY) and Orange County are seperate corporations. The City of Winter Park annexed land from Orange County, but its not the Real Winter Park*wink*wink* When you get here let me know. I'll Take you on a tour of downtown winter park and then you'll know what I'm talking about.

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Archived