LegacyGT.com

Well, in three weeks I move to Winter Park!

Leonardo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didney werrrrrld;)

Johan.....the problem was in the gas, was fixored tonight:)

Good, at least is wasnt the vacuum leak... may want to boon to invest in some Sta-Bil. will help hold the gas much longer and reduce condensation. I use it in my hurricane gas.

Click

Here everyday:redface:

ROFL!

Well, moving company ntook everything away yesterday. Some of the astuff can take 4 weeks to arrive. This week I'll drop off the Harlye and my wife's truck (99 RX300) at the docks and they will be in Port Everglades by Monday. I arrive this sunday like at 10pm to Orlando.

And Someone is looking int hooking me up with a stock 05 unlimites stickshift LegGT wagon so I can join the little club you guys have ;)

You need to talk to Patagonian;)

Otherwise I know of a 05 non limited LGT wagon GRP with just under 9k you could purchase for just under 20k.

Downside........5EAT

How about a meet on the 18th of Nov?

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I arrive there like at 10pm on Sunday. Monday will be taking out the DL, going by the dealer so I can give them the paperwork and finding daycare and pedeatrician.

Yes, we will make it to the meet.

Also, I belive next week I might pick up the LegGT wagon Jeff mentioned. :D

Do it! Then get the same exact wheels, drop and exhaust as Jeff and switch keys with his when he's not looking at the BBQ. :lol:

I got a fribbie set of P45F's in bronze.

Let's see how those look on the wagon. Taking a few things from my car plus the others I can buy with the dealer employee discount :icon_wink

What is the law reguarding tints?

My AP is set up for 5MT, to whom can I send it to to set it up for the 5EAT.

Archived