LegacyGT.com

VT Peeps - Speak Up

Sargeant_002

i did it and finished. it was definatly a lot of fun. nothing fast really, but we saw a lot of Vermont and some of New York and got a good feel for navigator notes. we saw loose dirt hair pins, consecutive uphill cork screws, and a "Yump." lots of fun. There's another TSD rally on February 10th again in Manchhester, Vt. registration wont be online, so you have to email ted goddard for a registration form. PM me if you need his email adress.

on topic- i love vermont. its a beautiful state and everyone seemed really friendly. maybe except for the woman at the liquor store who stared at my liscence for seriously a good minute until she realized that the picture on the card looked oddly exactly like me (even after i offered to show her my social security card- twice). thats ok. hope to see some of you guys in February.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just signed on to this forum to diagnose some trouble with my 04 lgt and saw the Northeast thread.

Surprised to see some other Vermonters on here.

Sounds like were sorta spread out but everyone knows how to get to williston plaza area. I do know that there is a pretty big group of subie tuners in the West Leb NH area from when I worked down there.

Keep the thread going for a bit guys.

later

Dave

Well seeing it's Saturday, and I'm not sure a day's vote would be ample enough time to decide...but maybe...so I guess would tomorrow evening some time be a possiblity?

Sunday Nov 12th - Best Buy Parking Lot - TIME??? - Chili's For Food???

Yes - or to soon? - lemme know.

Brian-

Will everyone bet OK w/ the weekend of T-day? Say the Saturday or Sunday?

I would love to get some group pics of us to post for the LGT 2007 calendar.

I'm guessing nobody knows when it's over, since Tide hasn't said anything about a deadline.

I even thought of downtown Burlington, in front the courthouse building. Was there last nite at Nectar's... for their famous gravy & fries!!

The lot spaces are slanted so we'd parked reversed, facing out. We'd look like a CannonBall Run group.

:)

Saturday, I'm all for it!! Will bring my new digital and my wide angle 35mm lense.

I'm a Vermonter at heart:wub: I'm up every summer visiting my relatives. they're in burlington and colchester.

notice the magic hat beer my daughter is holding in my avatar :)

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I really want to do night pics on the brick strip of Church Street up there infront of the courthouse

just what I was thinking. courthouse looks great at night. might have to do the brick at dusk tho, for it to show.

Let's make it hapen!

c-lo, you gona be around that weekend?

just what I was thinking. courthouse looks great at night. might have to do the brick at dusk tho, for it to show.

Let's make it hapen!

c-lo, you gona be around that weekend?

:( no, wish I was....even wish I lived closer. I was just there last monday for a funeral, I left the next day to get back to work.

next time I'm up is in may for a wedding. I'll let you guys know when I'm there. heck, maybe even drive the GT up instead of the wifes Jetta TDI:icon_bigg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived