LegacyGT.com

VT Peeps - Speak Up

Sargeant_002

Well if we're gonna do it sunday, I suggest early Sunday afternoon, just because I'll be having to drive back to school. I say an outting to Chilis and then a drive to Church St and the waterfront to attempt to get some pics

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A list for our VT PEEPS MEET for Saturday @ Chili's (Nov 25).

Please post what time is best for you to meet. Put it on the list, after your name.

After Chili's, we'll make a run to take group pics (and terrorize the the town).

:icon_bigg

1. NYtoVT (12Noon)

2. Aczwild (anytime)

I don't have the funds this round guys...I've been having to drive to Plattsburgh every other weekend (there and back twice) to spend time with my son as his mom's car is not road safe right now...sorry....if you guys do it today or tomorrow, have a blast...I'll be sure to setup and make a meet as soon as I can afford it...probably after the holiday season and the snow is settled in some...

Brian-

• 5 weeks later...
Lets get another meet in the works...I'm out in Lake George, NY...Burlington is never out of the question, but how about, in addition to Burlington, Rutland, Manchester, VT, Saratoga Springs, NY.....any suggestions on times, places, etc? Saturdays would work better than Sundays for Burlington b/c it'll take me a few hours to get re-aquainted with Magic Hat...:icon_mrgr

Plymouth, VT checking in... Living creekside between Woodstock and Killington, looking forward if this meet happens. Actually had a chance to test the new RSi's in a little snow today.. ssssssssweeeet.

nice!!! Killington and/or Woodstock area.....hhhmmmm...lets add this to the list and start throwing out times, dates and places...I'll start with any weekend coming in the next month or two except for Jan 12-14th for the 48 hr tri-state rally...

Picked up the RSi's directly from Kinney Subaru in Rutland. Competitive price and I mountd them to some decent 5-spoke wheels they suggested. If I had been any more vain and could justify spending anything on real wheels, I would have shopped around a bit and left the stockers on for the winter. But as it stands now, these knock-offs are the winter wheels, with the stockers coming back on in the spring.

Oh yeah - the traction in the 2-3 inches we got was pretty awesome, but I don't think it's a fair test yet, I wanna see how they track in fresh deep snow and ice too... Wet traction = good, dry traction = much better than I expected.

C'mon down, everyone - a Killington meet would be way cool.. Let's kick it around.

• 3 weeks later...

To all who are bored, please check out our local site for auto enthusiats.

http://www.VTRides.com

If you haven't checked it out, give it a look see - sign up even, I'm Sargeant_002 on there to...all welcome...

The guy that runs this used to have an STi, many of you may know Rob - A.K.A. - BigBobChamp - he's currently running a 98 OBS with an STi drivetrain and engine swap!!!

Hope to see you there.

Brian-

Archived