LegacyGT.com

veyron and 350z

Not that it really matters but the 350 driver gave the other guy the "go", meaning he's seriously at a disadvantage before ever hitting the gas.

Let's face it - with 1001 hp and AWD, it's gonna be hard to keep up with even from the beginning.

Yeah, but the 350 guy didn't make much of a go at it. He might as well have been filming from a fixed position on the side of the road. If you're gonna go, go for it!

I've raced cars MUCH faster than mine and held them off for a while. Check out this video of my Stealth vs. a 128 mph Supra:

http://moojohn.com/stealth/JohnM_blackSupra.mpg

I don't think a more perfect car will ever be made. Between the HP, the fact that it's AWD, and that it was designed from the beginning to nail 250 mph makes it perfect. That it's also happy doing daily-driver duty is icing on the cake.

Now if only my 100 million dollar lottery win would hurry up....

And lets hope Bugatti can talk there way out of the new air bag laws that Congress has/is going to pass. Supposedly the new regulations make it so the bugatti would be illegal in the US unless it changed what was needed to follow the new regulations. From what I heard, it sounds like that would be nearly impossible... we will see.

Archived