LegacyGT.com

Best 'Quiet' Exhaust / TBE for '06 GT..?

chorline

borla is on the quiter side of aftermarket exhuasts but their piping is smaller as well. the borla would be way too loud for me. personally i love my cobb catted dp, perrin 3" mid / 2.5" y, and stock cans. also datalogs showed an immeadate increase of about 8-9 more max g/sec thorugh the maf at higher boost levels when i installed the perrin mid /y

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Any drone? Did you notice an increase over stock noise levels?

Very slight increase, just right IMO. It's loudest at cold start. RPMs are up and the car's not moving. I really don't notice it much driving but then I keep the stereo cranked all the time:icon_mrgr I will try and get some vid this weekend. Course, I said that 3 months ago too...

i have a perrin dp and the fujitsubo legalis r cbe and mine is very quiet. at idle you cant even tell there is an exhaust on my car. except for the grapefruit shooters sticking out the back.:icon_bigg

Really? Ahhh... if very quiet wasn't so relative. I rode in a car with the new SPT catback (the car also had catted DP) and it was louder than I expected. But then some people were describing it as quiet.

Archived