LegacyGT.com

LEGACY VIDEO FINALLY HERE~ enjoy!

Thanks SLegacy. PS, just saw you on the road the other day. Car looks good. You should stop by to see the front lip I made from scratch over spring break. I made it out of fiberglass so its pretty strong.

Other info, I don't think the second video is going to be released anytime soon. I never got around to getting really good footage and I don't think its going to snow either. Maybe a nice spring video is in order!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you JOHNNY... I think you just pushed me over the edge to get the Legacy... Hoping this thought process sticks... The video is inspiring to say the least. Can't wait for the SNOW shots.

Great to hear! I am in love with the legacy gt. I am sure you will enjoy it as many others have in this forum. Enjoy!

It's good to see someone doing marketing for the LGT. Subaru certainly does a piss poor job themselves. However, I don't think I'd want to beat on my car for the purpose.

m4d driftin skillz, yo

Awsome video!!!! The hairpin turn was the best.

FLV sucks on the mac. Do you have a mov or wmv version?

You Mac users do a search for and use "iSquint." It's free and you can convert the .flv to more palatable formats. :) I did.

This video rules. Thanks for a little movie I plan to use for a little mental break every once in a while. :cool:

where can I upload this video to a server so you all can download it? someone PM me a link.

ALSo, I just shot some new video today! This is the first time since filming for the first video! Come to the King of Parts meet on April 21st to be in the video yourself!!!!

where can I upload this video to a server so you all can download it? someone PM me a link.

ALSo, I just shot some new video today! This is the first time since filming for the first video! Come to the King of Parts meet on April 21st to be in the video yourself!!!!

Woohoo...ill probably be there!!

• 2 weeks later...
great video, can't wait to try it with my girlfriend's new white GT wagon....

your gf must love you... cringe to think what the after math of her rims and not to mention her suspension even though it's design to but not intentionally.

Archived