LegacyGT.com

LEGACY VIDEO FINALLY HERE~ enjoy!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...
Yeah, that area right in front of the rear wheel well is chipped all to hell, and I rarely drive on gravel, and almost never like in the video...oh well, means I don't have to feel bad anymore :icon_twis
sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

• 4 months later...
I'm wondering why everyone is drooling over the driving?? Parking lot/Gravel donuts don't take that much effort... and when he's driving through the forest he's going straight, not drifting. Doesn't take THAT much skill. Maybe I've played too much gran turismo, but whipping it around dirt corners isn't exactly rocket science :p

I'm wondering why everyone is drooling over the driving?? Parking lot/Gravel donuts don't take that much effort... and when he's driving through the forest he's going straight, not drifting. Doesn't take THAT much skill. Maybe I've played too much gran turismo, but whipping it around dirt corners isn't exactly rocket science :p

^immitation YouTube response.

Burnout, I was complimenting him for everything involved in making the film sans driving; not everyone is "drooling over the driving". The hard part of making a video is: planning, finding angles, locations, direction, editing, effects, overall compilation, and SHOOTING IT. This obviously was not done in one Sunday afternoon. Anyway, buying (or renting:lol:) a car and driving the tires off it is the part many could do with a little practice and motivation.

Comparing "whipping it around dirt corners" to all your Gran Turismo experience shows you are a comedian at least (unless you are serious). "...doesn't take that much effort/skill..." Seriously, post a vid of YOU thrashing on your whip. ;)

My videos of "thrashing on my whip" look mostly lame.

LALGT: Ha! Yeah, I'm usually pretty sarcastic. I was referring mainly to the people replying towards the beginning of the thread.

I'd post a video of me doing the same thing (in real life, not Gran Turismo :p)if I could find roads like that around here!

No doubt its an impressive video though.

Archived