LegacyGT.com

LEGACY VIDEO FINALLY HERE~ enjoy!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was gon say.. TEH HAWTNESS!!!!!!!

looks awesome.. what kinda grille is it? but whats wit the cut out on the (passenger side ) of the the car

cutout in the grille coresponds to the intake opening on stock air intake. but i'm curious too....where's it from?

i was gon say.. TEH HAWTNESS!!!!!!!

looks awesome.. what kinda grille is it? but whats wit the cut out on the (passenger side ) of the the car

THATS a one of a kind. DIY!!!! I got the idea for the ram air intake on the grille from the 800$ jap. model. So i figured i could do it myself.

Nice video.

Why did your wipers on at the end, were you suppose flash your high beam?

my wipers went on at the end cause it was drizzling out, so they were on the whole time. As for the headlight flash, that was just how I wanted it to turn out when the camera and headlights went straight on with one another... so there was no flash... just nice effect.

Encore, encore!

Maybe! I plan on shooting another video with not only my car but other subarus... And if I go to any meets, the footage will def be in my next video.

By the way, we still have many cool tricks that we want to unveil. we just didnt want to make the video to long so we are saving them for later!

Archived