LegacyGT.com

TDC Dyno day LGT meet BBQ

TDC Tuning

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How far from Boston is this...too lazy to check mapquest at the moment. Anyone else from Boston want to do a drive up there together? DownXShift I know you are here and maybe Fzanetti?

Let me know

its probably like 25 minutes north of haverill

So are you going to have a Southern BBQ also?

You know the best BBQ is in the South right:)

I think maybe lated Dec-early Jan......how about it Jon!!!

depends when moms flys us down

shannon will be 7 mos pregnant @ the time too

looks like we will need 4 seats! (BUUUURN) :wub:

LoL

no worries ill be down there around then

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

How far from Boston is this...too lazy to check mapquest at the moment. Anyone else from Boston want to do a drive up there together? DownXShift I know you are here and maybe Fzanetti?

Let me know

Myself and a bunch of WRX's are going up, you are MORE than welcome to caravan with us.

TDC is very easy to get to from Boston. It is about an hour away. Take 93N into NH, then through the Toll Plaza, then get off at Exit 12N (south main street), go around the hairpin, and stay straight. Then you will see down the road, about a mile, on the right a bunch of signs for an industrial park, go down the hill, thats it.

Myself and a bunch of WRX's are going up, you are MORE than welcome to caravan with us.

TDC is very easy to get to from Boston. It is about an hour away. Take 93N into NH, then through the Toll Plaza, then get off at Exit 12N (south main street), go around the hairpin, and stay straight. Then you will see down the road, about a mile, on the right a bunch of signs for an industrial park, go down the hill, thats it.

come to think of it I think I may be heading home that weekend....Damn. Ill let you know if my plans change though.

Yeah downxsh1ft i live really close to you, i live on Parsonage Dr. on parade road. So maybe 1-2 miles away from you.

Daniel

Sweet, i love it up in Laconia. My family just bought a vacation house on the Lake. Keep an eye out for a White 05 OBXT w/ New York plates on the weekends.

Archived