LegacyGT.com

TDC Dyno day LGT meet BBQ

TDC Tuning

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I could've brought a few chicks, but instead I'll be bring'n them all over the place with me

Tennis match 11am

Softball double header (makeups) at 5pm and 7pm

So "my" day is now shot, I miss my car talk/hang'n out....where's my 08 sti wagon

Nope kick'n your asses.....:D

F you two birds, you're just jealous..............EB keep buy'n up every TMX elmo you can find, you know you're not gonna sell them all, just cuddle up nice an tight!

At least I won't be at a sausage fest.....

Nope kick'n your asses.....:D

F you two birds, you're just jealous..............EB keep buy'n up every TMX elmo you can find, you know you're not gonna sell them all, just cuddle up nice an tight!

At least I won't be at a sausage fest.....

ahahaha. good luck kicking out ass as you putt around in your 4EAT

TDC Tuning

235 Rear South Main Street

Concord, NH 03301

Simple directions:

93 in NH. Take exit 12N (South Main Street). Merge onto the main road. Take it about a mile and you will pass one Industrial Park w/ Concord Trailway's Buses, then you will see down the road another Group of Signs for an Industrial Park, the driveway INFRONT of those signs is TDC. Go down the hill and the shop is the 3rd or 4th garage door on the left. You will see all the cars and the old TDC banner.

haha, sorry to disappoint, but you might be. I will be in my WRX. The OBXT will be w/ my Father in Laconia, NH (it is his car...I own the WRX and live in Boston)

awful. u should change your avatar and stick to nasty cock

j.k :lol:

i suppose the thougt is what counts

awful. u should change your avatar and stick to nasty cock

j.k :lol:

i suppose the thougt is what counts

ClubWRX.net, I hate NAZIoc.

Im here to get info on my Father's car, and b/c I plan on upgrading to a 08 Spec.B. And I've known Jon @ TDC for about a year now. He tunes my WRX (Stage 4 - 276 whp, 263 lb-ft).

ClubWRX.net, I hate NAZIoc.

Im here to get info on my Father's car, and b/c I plan on upgrading to a 08 Spec.B. And I've known Jon @ TDC for about a year now. He tunes my WRX (Stage 4 - 276 whp, 263 lb-ft).

unfortunately, i dont believe this meet is gt/obxt exclusive, so there will be plenty of wrx owners eating up jon's time

unfortunately, i dont believe this meet is gt/obxt exclusive, so there will be plenty of wrx owners eating up jon's time

hahah yes, I invited them all. :hide:

Two of us have been Pro Tuned by him. And the others are potential clients.

Subaru love, not model-specific.

out for this one...late in the game.:( The mrs. is comin' back from Paris (there for work), and she has requested some couple-time (read: Menace Luv'n:wub: )

I will drop in the nxt time i'm visiting my Mass-Hole Bro.

Enjoy the sausage!:icon_surp

Anyone coming up from Boston who can give a brother a lift? Assuming Jon gets my car tuned today or tomorrow (AVO400,TMIC,DP,UP,pump,inj :icon_mrgr), I'll need a ride up to TDC. I could get a friend to drive me, but I figure there must be someone who has room...

Anyone coming up from Boston who can give a brother a lift? Assuming Jon gets my car tuned today or tomorrow (AVO400,TMIC,DP,UP,pump,inj :icon_mrgr), I'll need a ride up to TDC. I could get a friend to drive me, but I figure there must be someone who has room...

Where in Boston are you from? The WRX crew might have room for ya.

Two easiest places would be either JFK stop on the Red Line, or Back Bay stop on the Orange Line. Both are somewhat near where we (WRX) are meeting (exit 18 off 93, Mass Ave Mobil Station) to caravan (8:45 am w/ a 9am departure).

Could you do either?

Archived