LegacyGT.com

What is a 2005.5 Legacy GT??

to do basemap you connect green connectors. flash then turn off the car and disconnect them.

then turn car to on again and flash real-time map.

I know. I have done that so many times. The base map flashes but the real-time does not. After a lot of aggravation TDC finally just made me a custom map with everything on the base map.

Hmm. I have a 2005.5 AP and for some reason my ECU will never let me flash the realtime map. Only the base map flashes :(

Maybe I should be using a 2005 AP.

I think my vin is 5*213895

Call into Cobb and talk to tech support. This shouldn't be the case. If you can read live boost from the cfar you should be able to change RT maps. Keep inmind that the RT maps wont be listed in the show current map feature.

Call into Cobb and talk to tech support. This shouldn't be the case. If you can read live boost from the cfar you should be able to change RT maps. Keep inmind that the RT maps wont be listed in the show current map feature.

I know they are not listed. Only reason I know that the realtime map is not working, is because TDC puts a lot of their maps on the real-time map.

My car was running horribly and I was boosting like 13-14 lbs when I thought I had the base and realtime flashed.

However when TDC put all of their data on a base map it worked great....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived