LegacyGT.com

LGT's Official Herndon Lunch Meet thread

PGT

You know the round plastic cover that screws in after you replace the light bulb? Since I have the wiring going straight in, it made it difficult to put that thing back on, I did manage to do so, but its not screwing in completely...is that whole thing necessary? Does any of what i said make sense?

It prevents dust and moisture from getting in the housing. Ever see a headlight that is dirty from the inside?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I drilled 1" holes in mine to fit the wire and the grommets that were included with my kit. I'm sure there are other solutions to drilling holes, but it works and new covers are like $12.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah he moved there a couple months ago. He was having some legal trouble about the sign, so last I saw it says Ana's Pizza or something like that and he has the Jimmy G banner underneath that, so its hard to identify from across the parking lot. Its a few shops down from that jewelry shop, probably a little closer to Santa Fe (somewhere in between the two).

I can do different days on different weeks. This week I have a Corp. picnic today and a business lunch Thurs. so Wednesday is the best for me. I figure it's a crap-shoot for all of us so I picked Wednesday. I'm sure Friday will work for me in the near future.

I may be able to go......Dan if you go, I'll come along and be your bitch:lol: will whore for food:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

:wub: you still owe me a beer for that black caulk. ;) It came in handy this weekend...glad I you gave it to me :lol:

:wub: shouldn't be tellin' everyone our business:icon_wink

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived