LegacyGT.com

LGT's Official Herndon Lunch Meet thread

PGT

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been stalking this thread for a while, but havnt been able sneak out for lunch. If you guys are going @ 12:30 on thurs I may try to come out. Can't make any guarantees that i'll be able to escape, but I'll try. And no comments on the dirty black car...

Btw, acooper5 doesn't really have a legacy, he drives a honda civic with a 4 foot wing. Dont let him come!!!...jk

Been stalking this thread for a while, but havnt been able sneak out for lunch. If you guys are going @ 12:30 on thurs I may try to come out. Can't make any guarantees that i'll be able to escape, but I'll try. And no comments on the dirty black car...

Btw, acooper5 doesn't really have a legacy, he drives a honda civic with a 4 foot wing. Dont let him come!!!...jk

Funny guy, he is just jealous because I am getting my AP before he is...Anyways I will see you guys on Thursday at 1230

Semper Fi.

Awesome lunch, well worth the drive from Manassas...

awesome John, glad TDC is fast shipping, I cant wait to have UPS drop a note of at my door when I am at work tomorrow so I am picking up my AP from their shipping point in Chantilly tomorrow morning...

Semper Fi.

Crummy news for the Herndon lunch crew....Jimmy G's had to close down. Apparently the previous property owner/leaser sold the property to Jimmy after it was already sold to another owner... :confused: I spoke to Jimmy on Sat, (their last day) and he's busted. He was pretty broken up over the whole thing, not sure if he'll open another location or not. This really sucks for patrons, like us, who look for places to meet and get a good bite to eat for a fair price.

Oh well, remove this location from our list.

J

I'm not sure how the deal went down, but he indicated he's out around $200K in lawyer and restaurant costs. The guy who sold him the location took the $$ and ran, out of the country I think.

Definitely sucks for Jimmy much worse than for us.

He's been having problems since the place opened, which is why he could never put his sign up. Too bad, I didnt get a chance to get a steak and cheese while he was there.

Santini's in Sterling (where Jimmy G's was located years ago) is also very good. Has a good amount of space for seating (inside and outside), as well as a big screen TV. Very similar to Jimmy G's in terms of food.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived