LegacyGT.com

Top 10 Douchebag Cars

BDII

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wanted to add the guy that drives around with a body kit with cutouts for dual exhaust and only has 1 muffler. hilarious!

Body kits are expensive. Maybe I......I mean he....is saving up for the other muffler, a-hole.

Experience is something you don't get until right after you needed it.

Out of curiosity, what did your mom drive?

ok, ok, minivans, excluding the one your mom drove :icon_tong .

i'm talking primarily about angry dad who drives it like the sports car he wanted, not to mention the 'company' ones that wax erratic, the maroon 90's caravan about to lose it's brakes, or the rolling roadblocks in the left lane. other drivers can't see over/around them, ppl driving them can't see out of them. i see them smacked up relatively often around here.

A: ma drove a caddy.

I saw the biggest douchbag truck ever back in 1999. We had a 2WD Dodge D50 pickup in the shop and the guy MADE ground effects from aluminum gutters.

Believe me, it was hilarious. We failed it for state inspection because the damn edges of the gutters could cut your ankles to shreds if you walked too close!

Lets add to the douchebag list ANY of the current "hybrids" that combine internal combustion engines with electric motors. The concept is sound, but we aren't there yet people. Go get a diesel and run it from renewable oils if you want to help mother-earth so much...

or move to Brazil.

or walk once in awhile - as long as I get a pass.

I would say Taurus SHO

Ouch, I had a 1990 SHO ;) Of course, I was 18...

The problem with the SHO was that it was a great engine is a shitebox. That said, I had auto-climate, auto lights and keyless entry (keypad) way before that became the norm.

I think a few are missing

30+ year old trophy wife in her Escalde/Navigator with the 24" s, limo tint, three rows of dvd players so the car behind them can watch too. Nothing says cool like a white woman with nothing to do dropping of her brats at school blasting gangsta rap on her way to the plastic surgeon. Don't dare get in her way cause she is better then you and will prove it!

Eclipse/Talon owners. These sporty bunch are some of the biggest douches around. These guys are the import version of the Mustang 5.0/Camaro guy.Fast and the Furious is fact as to how fast their car really is. These types have the road kill scraper body kits, stupidly larger wheels, and paint so bright it'll flag down a 747 at 30,000ft. Problem is these types make their cars look fast, but forgot to actually spend money to make it fast. They have the front mount intercooler, but not hooked up to their n/a car along with the blow off valve noise maker that goes off as their automatic trans shifts. Douchious Maximuios.

Ouch, I had a 1990 SHO ;) Of course, I was 18...

The problem with the SHO was that it was a great engine is a shitebox. That said, I had auto-climate, auto lights and keyless entry (keypad) way before that became the norm.

No offense. Perhaps if there were a Fusion SHO, that might be cool. Especially if they got rid of those ugly tailights.

No offense. Perhaps if there were a Fusion SHO, that might be cool. Especially if they got rid of those ugly tailights.

LOL, no offense taken. I also had a Mustang Cobra (on the list). The important thing is that I don't drive a douchebag car now :icon_mrgr

• 2 weeks later...

listen man, im really wasted right now so I'm not trying to pass any judgements... but... a lot, whoever, probably, tries, an, biased, enthusiasts, a part, tolerance, smacked, probably, philosophy. 10 shots of jack and a fat blunt later and I can still edit your shit. maybe there are haters for a reason?

Alot of these kinda piss me off. just because who ever wrote this is a hater and pry drives some piece of shit car that he thinks is fast and trys to race someone and says dumb shit and they respond with a ass kicking. the rams are because of the drivers. but the STI, evo and cobra really piss me off i mean i do own a cobra so i am biest but these cars are what eurtherists buy. the best of the best from their makers. the douche bags are the bottom model guys who get a couple of mods and think they are faster than the top dogs and act like it. I am apart of SVTperformance.com and i can say alot of them can be dicks but its the group of people they just dont have a toalance for rice etc.... but the writer needs to be bitch smaked. i know its a joke to all of us but he pry wrote it seriously hating. rice is not the car its the driver and his phliosphy. I have seen some pretty ricey cars but the owner doesnt pretend its fast does it for show and knows alot of car info. pretty much anyone who brags about how fast their car is needs to wake up their is always someone faster. unless ur john force!!!!

• 2 years later...
Call me a douche but I think this looks HOTTSS.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/NOS2006/Ideal2009CamaroJPG.jpg

I'll be a douche too. :lol:

BTW - There are about 20 cars I would have put instead of the Maserati.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

No Audi on the list? Some of the biggest tools I've ever come across drive Audi's.

this thread is like 3 years old :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the OP drives an audi now too :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived