LegacyGT.com

Top 10 Douchebag Cars

BDII

Mom comments?Cmon.You can do better than that.

And no I'm not gay,but my a55hole is.

And yes the OBXT handles Oregon Inlet quite well,better than alot of the trucks I see on the sand.

My Dad's Silverado...2wd,manual windows,Reg cab,white paint.No need to compensate there.

Reply if you want but I'm done with this moronic thread.Have fun in educated,populous and important SD.Oh and watch out for trains.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i like trucks.

So do I. Not to drive because I'm used to smaller cars but because when they pull in and need parts, I know it's not gonna be cheap.:lol:Front pads, rotors, drive belt, and 4 265/65R17's and I'm happy.;)

Edit: Damn, I should have been following this. The last few pages turned into a good pissing match.

And yes the OBXT handles Oregon Inlet quite well,better than alot of the trucks I see on the sand.

My Dad's Silverado...2wd,manual windows,Reg cab,white paint.No need to compensate there.

Reply if you want but I'm done with this moronic thread.Have fun in educated,populous and important SD.Oh and watch out for trains.

Dad, nice name drop :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
They forgot the hyundai D.B.

Good catch. I think the Tiburon guys make up the majority of them. Hopefully the Genesis coupe gets rid of these morons.

Will add to list.

Please.learn how to use. spaces with your.periods and commas,in a sentance stucture. It, Makes it much easier to.read. Thanks! :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

:lol:

My daddy's truck this, my daddy's blah blah blah..... jeez dude you have a real fixation on your parent's vehicles. You don't see me prattling on and on about my parent's and their Lexus do you?

No need for me to watch out for trains at grade crossings my friend, I am on the train.

• 1 month later...
To believe that an individual's car could reflect the type of person they are is...actually surprisingly accurate. These are pretty spot-on. I am going to have to agree with the Maserati bit. I know a late 20s guy with a Quattroporte and he is pure douche. He also drives a Bentley Continental GT (Which really should have been first on the list). I hate new money. I absolutely believe that you can judge anyone's character by the car they drive. What can you tell about me?

that you ran out of money and had to buy a Subaru, you really wanted a BMW or Audi? :hide::lol:

:lol::lol:I wanted an A4 2.8 Quattro for my first car when I was 17. I had gone to look at a few of them with my parents. Finally after a few months of looking we found a pearl white one with black leather and a 5 speed. It was perfect. That next day my parents found a half oz of that sticky green in my dresser and the deal was called off. They ended up buying me my first Subaru Legacy instead; some punishment:lol:. Now almost a decade later I own my third Legacy.

Subarus are like black cawk. Once you go Scoob you never go back.:lol::lol:

Agree with everything but the Maserati

depends on where you live. i work near a Maserati/ Ferrari dealership and the area is fairly wealthy. a lot of corporate head quarters/ flag ship stores are located there. and it seems like a lot of people are driving these gorgeous cars like a glorified civic. they are speeding off from every light and go flying by when lanes merge and cut you off. and most of them have vanity plates about how great they are. :spin: its a shame to do that to such a nice car...

depends on where you live. i work near a Maserati/ Ferrari dealership and the area is fairly wealthy. a lot of corporate head quarters/ flag ship stores are located there. and it seems like a lot of people are driving these gorgeous cars like a glorified civic. they are speeding off from every light and go flying by when lanes merge and cut you off. and most of them have vanity plates about how great they are. :spin: its a shame to do that to such a nice car...

You live on the main line? Near Radnor? I grew up in Willistown. Next time I visit my family I'll keep an eye out for your Leggy around town. :)

In SE PA, you must be talking about Algar Ferrari/Maserati.:lol:;)

You live on the main line? Near Radnor? I grew up in Willistown. Next time I visit my family I'll keep an eye out for your Leggy around town. :)

I work out that way...but live closer to Lancaster. Nice maybe u will see me. look for the legacygt.com sticker in the back window. :)

Archived