LegacyGT.com

Subaru Performance Kit

RezaLaleh

How much is it worth to you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How much is it worth to you?

I am trying to get an idea about value of such option. Many people including myself, Mod our cars and spend a grip on it. Also, we have to live with the fear of our warranty being void. In my case, I kissed it goodbye long time ago.

Sooo, If you could mod your car, the safe and correct way, done by a Subaru Certified technician and not ever worry about denied claims, then will you do it?

If yes, how much do you think that piece of mind is worth to you? Yeah that and 30-45 stallions ?:icon_bigg

I would be in for about $1000. But it you had it where you could buy it when you buy your car I think it would sell well. Just think 40hp for @ $8 month it would be a no brainer.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Manny I love your avatar:lol: :lol: I think 1700 would be fair, thats the cost of Cobb stage II 575 for the DP 650 for the AP 200 for the up and a couple hundred for install and gaskets. Totally worth it. But it wouldn't be unreasonable to see it on the sticker for 2500.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

i would pay a thousand $ in a New York minute. the hell with the STI, people who buy the STI are not in the market for a car like the LGT and vice versa.

bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived