LegacyGT.com

Beat the Heat!! Summer install specials

4boxparts

I've decided to put something together for you guys that want to get stuff installed. These prices are good for you guys in the legacygt community. Just remember to use the code word "hanger is a stalker" and you'll get the special price.

Labor Costs

uppipe $160

uppipe w/downpipe $160

clutch install $310

Spring install $100

Coilover install $130 (including f/u height adjustment)

exhaust install $65

if anyone wants pricing on any other merchandise or labor feel free to pm me.:)

Shop info:

Street Image Inc.

13409 Garvey Ave. #3

Baldwin Park 91706

626 962 1503

arnold@streetimage.com

Wow for great install prices. I'm just a shadetree guy and I hardly charge any less than that. Heck, for all the fluids I lose while sweating up a storm in our recent heat, I need the money to buy water/Gatorade/beer!

Wow for great install prices. I'm just a shadetree guy and I hardly charge any less than that. Heck, for all the fluids I lose while sweating up a storm in our recent heat, I need the money to buy water/Gatorade/beer!
Ya, I figured between you and jose(jaslicru) you guys have more than enough work to keep your weekends busy. We can handle the installs during the week.:) It's just great that we have lots of options in the area to get work done.

Damn! Wish those prices were available in my 'hood ! :eek:

Free bump for an awesome Vendor and some smokin' deals! Can't be much cheaper even if you just provided your local "boys" with free RedBulls and lunch! :D Nice!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Well we all know "hanger is a stalker":lol: But do you have any DP? It looks like you are going to make me go stg2:icon_bigg. How long will it take for UP-DP and springs? Does the spring price include an aline?
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 1 month later...

Archived