LegacyGT.com

Help on the 07 LGT..cause me 06 is soon to be in the morgue

OK.....yesterday I posted that my 3 mo. old LGT MT is pretty much totaled although my ins. co. has not said so yet.....I will find out this coming week.....check out the pics...I think it's done....

Anyway, I am really sweatin' it 'cause once a settlement offer is made I will only have a couple of days to buy a new car before they cut off my rental...so I am pressed for time.

Does anyone know when the 2007s are due in the dealers? How will the cost fare to the 06s?

I would love an 07 b/c they have the aux port and are XM ready...which I paid $400 to install in my 06.

So do I track down another black on black 06 or can I buy an 07within the next 2-3 weeks?

One trouble I am running up against is the fact that I live in FL. It took me 3 mos. to find my car...they are prevalent in cold weather areas but not in the Sunshine state. Any help/advice would be appreicated.

I have been whining since the minute my car was wrecked and I am bummed about the whole situation...but what can you do?

Thanks everyone, for your support.

TP

Rehab is for quitters.

I heard MSRP is down ~$1k for the 07...

They should be arriving on lots now or directly.

I would think that one could get one on order, or check inventory for nearby dealers at any time now. Two words. Dealer Trade.

If all else fails, GraysonSubaru mentioned he had a black/black car on the lot... an 06 should be able to deal, as the 07s arrive.

I am glad to hear you are mostly ok, and I am sorry to see the damage to your car in your other thread.

Thanks for the kind words. Everyone has been soooo cool.....The whole process in buying my 06 was difficult do I hope the next one isn't so bad.

Kinda funny..as I was driving back from my accident....half out of it on my way to el hospital....I was thinking...I need some pics. so I can put it on the site....I would say I am hooked....

Rehab is for quitters.

If you plan to mod, realize that it may take a while for the tuners to catch up with the 07 models. I don't think any have had much chance to analyze any complications that the SI drive might make to existing code. If you want to mod immediately, an 06 will likely provide more immediate gratification.

Either way you go, better luck with your next LGT. :)

If you feel like a road trip to Chicago a couple of dealerships have 06's I was at my dealership today they had a black auto and manual as well as a light blue manual

07 were being taken off the truck as I was scoping out the 06's so you should be set either way.

Personally I would go for an 07 for SI drive, aux input, and rear folding seat!

If what you want isn't available when it's time to give back the rental junk, consider looking around FL for an old Buick or some other throwaway that some little old lady has put 20k miles on in the last 5 years and can't drive anymore, that sort of thing... pick up an old one with AC for $3k or so and keep looking for the Perfect Legacy. Trade it in when you find the right car.

tell the insurance company your not sure if youll get a lawyer YET, cause your worried about your rights. they will bend over backwards for you!

Now THERE is an idea! Your not scamming them,just kinda bending the rules a little.:icon_wink

Subaru of Palm Bay, (east coast florida)321-723-1995

When I had my Subaru in there for service 2 weeks ago they showed me a car that I think was a LGT 07' (But then when I went in to pick up my tags they where saying that the 07' LGT's and WRX STi's would hit the lot in september. (I picked up my tags 2 months ago) may be worth a phone call though.

Archived