LegacyGT.com

Need an alignment. Specs on lowered LGT?

heybige

Did some searching and came across a few numbers:

2 to -2.5 up front and -1 to -1.5 in the rear with 0 toe all around

Can this apply to a lowered LGT (Pinks)? From what I understand, these numbers are geared more towards performance.

I'm mainly looking for a good, comfortable daily driving set-up and good tire wear.

Would the Factory/Dealership specs be ok? :

Thanks in advance!

I'm going to get rear adjustable control are so I can set the camber I get my h-tech springs. So what is the camber setting for front and rear and will I need to get camber plates for the front? Thanks
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting some Tire Rack tires installed on Monday, along with an alignment.

Is -1.5 front camber doable with the stock suspension setup, meaning that I wouldn't need camber plates?

Ron

yeah im riding on a non aligned suspension right now cuz im waiting for my springs to settle in. We eyeballed the fronts to make sure the camber was negative, but i think its REALLY negative right now and the car is handling just so so well. But i checked my tires, they are going so so fast :lol:
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Can anyone tell me if i need caster/camber plates if i lower my GT. I never see them on any of the websites for sale, so it makes me worried. I am getting the H. Techs in soon and need to know if should look into getting some. Any info would be great thanks.

i would not worry too much about caster, since a drop on the legacy doesn't seem to change it at all. on the other hand you could go with offset bolts to adjust the front camber. if you leave it to about -.75 degrrees the car will handle great with a minimal tire wear.

Sorry if this is a bit of a hijack guys, but this questions seems pretty related. I'm installing some Whiteline Control Springs, (30mm lower), soon on my GT wagon. How long should I let the springs settle before I go to get re-aligned? Is settle time even necessary? Thanks.

I installed JDM GT Bilsteins with pinks on my car and got it aligned.. with the stock struts I had -1.1 camber (maxed out) and after the JDM suspension settled I went to a different shop and they could only get -3/8 degrees of camber.. were they being lazy or something?

Archived