LegacyGT.com

FS: Thule Roof rack

BDII

For sale... 1 Thule roof rack with 2 bike trays, 2 wheel holders (not shown in picture, 6 locks, 6 keys and if you are local I will mount it for you

Im looking to get $500 for all of it. Or best offer

I paid over $650 for everything less than 2 months ago.

If you were to price out the same rack system it would cost you over $700!!!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/Bu11dogg2/DSC00046.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/Bu11dogg2/DSC00045.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/Bu11dogg2/DSC00044.jpg

PS: I will give 10% to RClark for all the work he has done with this thread :)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

:confused: from fatbastards post, thought you liked your rack? change your mind?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

which trailer hitch did you want? i work at a bike shop and i get it for you cheap.... 2 inch or 1 1/4 hitch, 2 or 4 bikes, locks or no locks.....let me know

I want one for at least 3 bikes with locks.

I still need to sell my Thule first though...

Guest JessterCPA

I may be VERY interested in this. I just had a bad accident in the wife's TSX, and the body shop said the Thule on the roof is ruined. If I get reimbursed for this, I would be interested.

I will not be getting word on it until after July 10, so if it is still available, I would like a chance. Please do not hold this for me though. I cannot give you a commitment.

Jesse

I may be VERY interested in this. I just had a bad accident in the wife's TSX, and the body shop said the Thule on the roof is ruined. If I get reimbursed for this, I would be interested.

I will not be getting word on it until after July 10, so if it is still available, I would like a chance. Please do not hold this for me though. I cannot give you a commitment.

Jesse

ooooh sorry to hear about your TSX....

Lemme know!!!

:lol: you got a new plastic backing plate :lol: I'll never forget looking in my reat view mirror and wondering WTF you were doing at that stop light :lol:

I found a Bike shop right next to TDC tuning that had them for $8.00 !!!!

It turns out I didnt put it on right, thats why the butt stop fell off....:lol:

Very nice, I can vouch for the quality of this rack since I have the same on mine, and it has been through three different cars.

One question though, is the wind deflector just s tiny small for the legacy? I have a bigger one on mine.

X

---

• 2 weeks later...

Archived