LegacyGT.com

FS: Thule Roof rack

BDII

I'm interested. What's the price now? Also, does the rack cause any problems with the paint? Thanks.

if you keep the foot kit clean, the worst you have to worry about is minor, very minor scratches. These will buff out.

I will do $500 plus shipping and pay pal fee

the total cost should be around $550 shipped, which is very cheap.

the only shipping cost you pay is the actual charge from the post office.

I will get the boxes and wrap out of pocket.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest JessterCPA

Sorry. I can't do it at this point. Insurance did not work out the way I wanted.

Awesome price. If you need racks for anything, this is worth it.

Jesse

Bump for a good rack. We use this set up (substitute bike set up for J hooks, fit kit and cross bars are the same) for two ~14 foot 60lb Kayaks on my fiancee's Accord and it works great. No scratches other than from me car topping the Kayak alone and dropping it once.

I'm pretty much interested in the Cross bar sets.. If Waxiboy can take the trays and I think you will be happy with that...

Let us know..

I will take the cross bars and mounting systems..

Waxiboy takes the bike trays...

How much is it...

I'm ready to pay for it.

Jay.

From Desert to Rocky to SLC !!!

If the other folks don't want the wheel/fork things and they look like this,

http://images.rei.com/media/710454_9996Lrg.jpg

i'd be willing to buy those. Let's split this rack 3 ways.... :lol:

Mine are a little different than this one^^^^

The ones I have you can rotate at an angle so they dont have to be straight up and down. They also use nylon straps to hold the wheel on.

Sorry guys.... I have been on Vacation...

$90 per tray, $15 per wheel rack, $200 for rack, farring and fit kit

I will only sell it if it all goes.

If I'm doing my math right it's $410.00 for the whole set up? If that's right I'll take it off your hands. Let me know. Thanks.

If I'm doing my math right it's $410.00 for the whole set up? If that's right I'll take it off your hands. Let me know. Thanks.

well.... I broke one of the trays... it still works, but the bike will be wobbly on the tray.

thanks, guess i'm out on the wheel holders. i already have some older yakima ones and thought if yours was the thule version, it would better match my thule rack & trays

they are in fact, Thule wheel holders. They are different design than what shows in the picture

well.... I broke one of the trays... it still works, but the bike will be wobbly on the tray.

What is wrong with the broken tray? Thule sells spare parts for trays. If you can take out the cost of the spare part then I guess it is a deal for 2 trays. $90 per is shipped price?????

Archived