LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Next time ?? Dont most people go like once every 14 years ?? As a kid, and then when you have kids ?? :lol:

I wasn't referring to the Empire State building, I was referring to the city in general. It was my first time to the Empire State building, and probably my last. It was ghey!

Guest DJ Proez
i spotted a GREEN spec B the other night................. forget it only val belives me

Hey man I think you saw me driving on london road? My license plate gives away my car.

I wasn't referring to the Empire State building, I was referring to the city in general. It was my first time to the Empire State building, and probably my last. It was ghey!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know :wub:

You have to be 21 to go to most of the places I go to though ..... :lol:

lol heights..

The city is rather boring before your 21. I grew up there and it wasn't all the greatest.

Spotted a silver gt on south main.

The city is not in the least bit boring, even if you're under 21. There is always shit to do. Besides most of the time when I'm in the city I'm "21".

Eh, theoretically you might get in more trouble. The suburbs by me, the cops literally have nothing to do. Colonie, NY is rated one of the top 10 places to live in the country. And cops always harass people for small shit. Get into the bigger cities where there's more violent crimes and such, cops generally don't **** with someone if they're just cruising around.

Example: A cop followed my friend 3 miles and into a parking lot just to write him a ticket for not having proper lighting for his license plate.

spotted 4 LGT's today. the first 3 were within 5 minutes of the first. ok, first

ABP LGT wagon with a bike rack 95n in norwalk 715am. then, silver LGT wagin with rims at the rest stop gettin gas on 95n darien, and finally at 719am a RBP LGT sedan on 95n, also darien.

on the way home a silver LGT sedan with tints on rt8s in shelton.

that is all

wow this thread is so off topic...

saw a brand new grey LGT, no front plate, at the donut delight in stamford this morning around 10 am or so...

no one has spotted me in months, but I'm everywhere!