LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Spotted a 4gen black LGT northbound on Rt. 100 in Millwood by Rocky's Deli at about 7:20 this morning. Didn't see much more than that, I was southbound, and my mind was on a chicken philly from Rocky's

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a black with black wheels (looked like a red lip on the wheels too) 5th gen GT this morning (around 8:30am) at the intersection of sloan/flock and quakerbridge in Hamilton headed towards 295. I was sitting at the quakerbridge light as you rolled past, no way you spotted me, but I spotted you! I must say, your car actually made me like the 5th gen...Still wouldn't trade it for mine ;) Very nice car though!

outa all things to see i spotted a forester being loaded onto a flat bed a block away from my house. i didnt see and visible damage form my angle. but i find that kinda weird out of all the cars in my town.

My wife's 09 forester XT's tranny just went..with 30K miles. Had to have it flatbeded back from her job last week. She got a CEL and blinking oil pressure light, I thought the motor was toast.

Saw a black LGT in brooklyn yesterday (superbowl sunday). It was lowered, had tein and legacygt.com stickers on the rear quarter window, clear headlights, aftermarket exhaust, i think some kind of swaybars, and a PA license plate.. looked pretty nice.. gives me motivation for my car lol

Must have been Legacy day at the Tappan Zee. Around 3PM NB on the Tappan a OPB 05/06 LGT Wagon with aftermarket cans. Was going too fast so I didn't get a good look. A few minutes later two OPB LGT sedans one 05/06 (With blue'd light covers?) and one 07/09 coming SB on the opposite side of I87.

It was right near where King Cullen and K-Mart are.

A guy I work with has a black 2.5i, but we work out in Montauk and I live in East Hampton. I'm rarely down the island that far because F going to Riverhead or further for anything I don't absolutely have to.

edit: also I think I may have seen you once, I can't remember. I've only been here for like two weeks so... yeah

Saw an dgm (i think) LGT with window tint, tinted taillights, and some other mods.. didnt get a good look at it.

Around 2:40pm today at Pole Position Raceway in Jersey City. I was in the blue 2.5RS with gold rims.

how is that place I have been thinking of setting up a corporate event there for work...

Im out in Bridgehampton almost everyday but I have an 08 QSM LGT.......and have not been spoted out here yet

I think I saw you yesterday as I was heading down to Moriches, was early probably 7:30ish. Also saw a blue '05 STi, I think.