LegacyGT.com

Nice or Rice?

Guest *Jedimaster*

[quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci']Good luck with it I'm sure it'll look good all said and done. If not oh well you can just get rid of them and start somethign new. Drift Monkey you are the biggeest post whore I have ever seen at any site I'm a member. This morning when I checked new post everyone single one but 5 on the first page had the last post done by you and few to none of the posts were useful.[/quote] Yeah yeah, the jealousy arises again. Bow to the ultimate PW! :lol: If you sift through some posts I have definately contributed my share. Note the HID FAQ in the exterior fourm. I don't see yours Mr. 178 posts.... :lol:[/quote] Congratulations in the over 2200 some odd wasted posted youve made a few posts that contribute but are overwhelmingly overshadowed by your, Rice!!!111 and smiley face and learn how to quote posts.[/quote] I'll have you know, I find those to be quite informative! :wink:

Please remain respectful, do NOT talk down to someone because of thier post count.. Anyone who has beef can PM me. edit: I unlocked this thread because it seems as though some people do have some usefull things to add. Please stay on topic. There are most certainly some peolpe who want to read information and not arguments about post whoring..

Guest *Jedimaster*
Zevil- you're probably better off just deleting the posts. BTW, any other opinions on the halos? I'm planning to get started fairly soon...

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I think you should try it.. and if things go wrong, you can still try to do a write-up on removing that ugly yellow turn signal piece. That thing HAS to go.[/quote] Yeah, I'm already in the mindset to bake the lights and at least get rid of those things.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='mmanus88']if i saw a car with that kind of mod the first thought in my head would be "what a peice of shit" then rice :)[/quote] How do you [i]really[/i] feel? :lol:

[quote name='mmanus88']if i saw a car with that kind of mod the first thought in my head would be "what a peice of shit" then rice :)[/quote] That is exactly why I would go with Amber-lit rings, If I were to do this mod. With Amber, it is more likely to look like an actual 5-series at first glance, rather than blueish-white, which is a dead giveaway of a rice-mod. While I think it stradles the line between cheesy knock-off and "why doesn't every car have these", I like the idea of angel-eyes, and so I would consider the mod.

• 6 months later...
Guest *Jedimaster*
No lead to follow- it's just a photoshop. I decided against it, mainly because of time constraints.

[quote name='f1anatic']...question is...why would you rice an otherwise gorgeous car ?[/QUOTE] Because "rice" vs. "nice" is pretty subjective and "rice" just seems to be a hack-adjective (with potentially offensive connotations) thrown out by those who don't like something someone else does. Do you really want every LGT and OBXT out there to look exactly the same? Perhaps we should vote on the one true best color for each car and shun all those who choose otherwise. We should probably form a counsel to determine this color, as well as the one and only mod in each category that the counsel deems best. Then, too keep all cars looking the same, everyone considering a mod will be required to put their mod funds into a communal chest to be distributed by the counsel equitably after, of course, reserving a sizable chunk of said funds for the counsel itself so it can test and determine all requirements in a comfortable setting on its own fleet of vehicles. Given that the counsel will be determining all the legal changes and markings to each and every subie out there, perhaps we could call it "The Marx Counsel." Oops, I mean "Marks Counsel". My bad. Edit: Sorry F1 - my rant isn't aimed at you... you just happened to be the one who mentioned "rice" the 4,350,032th time, which finally made me snap. No hard feelings.

[quote name='ChE Outback XT']Do you really want every LGT and OBXT out there to look exactly the same? Perhaps we should vote on the one true best color for each car and shun all those who choose otherwise. We should probably form a counsel to determine this color, as well as the one and only mod in each category that the counsel deems best. [/QUOTE] yes! white is teh BEST color for the LGT!!1 all others are RICE!!!11! i kinda like the angel-eye look on the L.

Archived