LegacyGT.com

Water in my hood scoop!!!

Prod

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is some people either have much bigger balls or much smaller brains than me...

I'm thinking it's the former then again subaru's are amazing. It's that magical pixy dust they sprinkle on them at the factory. It's a deep dark secret where that dust comes from though...

ooh interesting, hit some nasty puddles this weekend with all the rain in the northeast, but nothing like that.

just wondering, did you do the silencer delete mod? maybe that helped collect come of the water flowing into the intake?

nice job!

When you roasted the AF on the camp fire, did you at least put it on a spit and turn it for even cooking?:lol: :lol: Stubbs BBQ sauce FTW!!!! Nice story! It is very fortunate for you however that you didn't get soap on the intercooler at the same time!!:icon_tong
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

S**T like this is the reason i drive subaru. I tell my friends, i dont care what car war you are in, subaru trumps you all. They say, unless you are talking about the Sti, you have no room to talk. I say to them, you really have NO IDEA how good these car.
I love my car ... basically.

S**T like this is the reason i drive subaru. I tell my friends, i dont care what car war you are in, subaru trumps you all. They say, unless you are talking about the Sti, you have no room to talk. I say to them, you really have NO IDEA how good these car.

It's just a car. Metal. Rubber. Gas. It breaks, crashes, rusts just like all others.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

100% luck, 10% engineering, -10% brains

I would like to say that... but i was dumb enough to do something very similar in a first gen legacy... I was the only car to make it across. I would like to say that was a fluke but unfortunately i did it again in another place with the same results....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

someone take the pics and do an animated gif!!!
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Awsome! Best post I've seen in months around here.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Stuff like this makes me proud to be a Subie owner.

Actually, Subaru owners like that are an embarassment. 100% pure idiot. One day, he will find out that the rescue helicopter and crew will cost him about $15,000.

And, if he's dead, they will bill his estate.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stan999/upload/LA-CITY-700.jpg

Archived