LegacyGT.com

Any Legacy's in Maryland

SlegacyGT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am right around Rockville. I would love to get a bunch of Legacy owners to attend a DC AWD club meet at Dave and Busters on Rockville Pike. It would be nice for a representation amongst WRX's and STI's. Last meet, I was the only LGT and there are Forresters, Outbacks, etc. Next one is tomorrow night at 7. Try to make it if you can. Good guys.

I am right around Rockville. I would love to get a bunch of Legacy owners to attend a DC AWD club meet at Dave and Busters on Rockville Pike. It would be nice for a representation amongst WRX's and STI's. Last meet, I was the only LGT and there are Forresters, Outbacks, etc. Next one is tomorrow night at 7. Try to make it if you can. Good guys.

I didnt go cuz I was busy.. I might go tomorrow night's meet, but we'll see.

Keefe

Let's try and get a Subaru Meet closer to Annapolis. I'm dying to go to one. Anyone in?

I travelled up to Boston weekend for the Wicked Big Meet, dont let the distance kill your meeting of other cool Subaru guys.. especially when there's an opportunity of meeting A LOT more Subarus from other regions:

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/688/img45060lu.jpg

USA World Record of to-date: 770+ Subarus

Keefe

Im down for a meet whenever. The Evo guys are religious about this stuff. I guess WRX guys are too. Us LGT people are so self-consumed:lol: Start a thread on the mid-atlantic board and lets get something going. I would say that somewhere a bit more neutral would be better, I know there are guys in No.VA. who would probably attend as long as it is not too far north. That's the only reason I thought Rockville might work. We could always do Columbia somewhere.

I've thought about it but I would hate to drive so far. Where can I find out more about more meets?

But isnt that why we have cars? to drive them? :lol::iam::lol: Boston was a 1000+ mile trip for me and I still went.

Keefe

Archived