LegacyGT.com

Any Legacy's in Maryland

SlegacyGT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am right around Rockville. I would love to get a bunch of Legacy owners to attend a DC AWD club meet at Dave and Busters on Rockville Pike. It would be nice for a representation amongst WRX's and STI's. Last meet, I was the only LGT and there are Forresters, Outbacks, etc. Next one is tomorrow night at 7. Try to make it if you can. Good guys.

First time I went I was the only LGT too. I couldn't go this week because I had a prior commitment.

First time I went I was the only LGT too. I couldn't go this week because I had a prior commitment.

Phil of http://www.elementtuning.com was at the meet last night and we got the talking of him trying to put the Hydra on his GT (5EAT, :iam: ).. pretty cool that he also uses that as his daily driver.. but he brought out his 585 whp WRX last night for fun (ran 533 whp on pump gas :icon_bigg ).. Phil and I are heading down to MIR ( Maryland International Raceway 1/4-drag) tomorrow in the morning/afternoon for some datalogging and some practice with launching with the 350z guys. I gotta get some practice in for Pro-solo while Phil just wants to try to break into the 9s or 10s with his kick of the 75-shot NOS (which should break him into the 630 whp).

Some of these meets aren't that big, as most of us are friends from other clubs and we just happen to know each other more and more and we just hang out whenever.

Keefe

no, that's not D&B, that's Jillians at Arundel Mills mall. Dave & Busters is in Rockville.

Jillians at Arundel Mills actually is a Dave & Busters now, as of a couple months ago. Not that they changed anything on the inside of it.

OWHH OWHH mista Cata.

lame horschack impresson

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Phil of www.elementtuning.com was at the meet last night and we got the talking of him trying to put the Hydra on his GT (5EAT, :iam: ).. pretty cool that he also uses that as his daily driver.. but he brought out his 585 whp WRX last night for fun (ran 533 whp on pump gas :icon_bigg ).. Phil and I are heading down to MIR ( Maryland International Raceway 1/4-drag) tomorrow in the morning/afternoon for some datalogging and some practice with launching with the 350z guys. I gotta get some practice in for Pro-solo while Phil just wants to try to break into the 9s or 10s with his kick of the 75-shot NOS (which should break him into the 630 whp).

Some of these meets aren't that big, as most of us are friends from other clubs and we just happen to know each other more and more and we just hang out whenever.

I was thinking about going to MIR last night because I want to do a 1/4 run with my Kuhmos, but it was so hot and humid that I decided my times would suck so I didn't go. That, and I didn't get home from work until 6. MIR is only about 30 minutes from my house though.:)

I drive an a silver '06 LGT mostly seen on 295 between ft. meade and catonsville. Completly stock, I see other GT drivers (and even the wrx/sti guys) and give a wave but usually only get blank stares or not even a notice so I've kinda given up.

My first there characters of my MD plate are the same as my user name... if you see me wave or feel free to chat.

Archived