LegacyGT.com

Any Legacy's in Maryland

SlegacyGT

another meet at Five Guys @ Gaithersburg Best Buy (off Shady Grove Road) tomorrow at 7pm..

I was the only Legacy at both of those meets. You guys need to pick up the attendance rates. :icon_tong

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kinda hard when there's a lot of weekend events I go to.. so I have to use the weeknights to work on the cars to get ready for such things.. not to mention to catch up and stay ahead of the weekend chores.
Keefe

I drive an a silver '06 LGT mostly seen on 295 between ft. meade and catonsville. Completly stock, I see other GT drivers (and even the wrx/sti guys) and give a wave but usually only get blank stares or not even a notice so I've kinda given up.

My first there characters of my MD plate are the same as my user name... if you see me wave or feel free to chat.

I'm 295 all the time too......usaully between 32 and 198......If you blinked you missed me...:icon_bigg

There's an autocross in the morning at Ripken Stadium at Aberdeen/Bel Air, MD all day from 9am to 4pm.. you should make a new thread about the meet if you plan to have one.. although it's crowded at Dave & Busters at Anne Arundel Mills at that time.. a bunch of us may watch CARS and Tokyo Drift that day too.. just becareful that weekend.. ricers will be around to ruin the meets and parking lot get-togethers.
Keefe

• 2 years later...

are there any meets we can crash

also i was looking for a shop around here that deals with subaru, anyone know of one? i'm mainly looking to get some exterior parts. or do you think just ordering online would be cheapest? (shipping from japanparts is killer)

Archived