Family sedans BEST

Toyota Prius 44

Honda Accord Hybrid (V6) 25

Honda Accord 24

WORST Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited 18

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

On a 250 mile trip, my computer read 29-31 mpg the whole trip. I know the computer may not be that accurate but as i have read its between 1 and 1.5 optimistic so i am fairly happy if i averaged 27-28 mpg. This was mostly with cruise control set at 75-78.

In the city my computer reads 17-20, so its probably really like 15-17 which isn't great. (Thats with a few runs to redline :))

I've avg about 24.9 on my gt for the last 7000 miles. I try to not push it too much. If i keep it calm and highway, i reach 26-27 avg. I never go under 24 though. At least those are the numbers i get on my display and they match kinda accurately real life. A tank of gas will last me 340 miles on avg + 50 miles on reserve. I can't really complain about my avg...but i can complain about the gas prices!!! :(

I've avg about 24.9 on my gt for the last 7000 miles. I try to not push it too much. If i keep it calm and highway, i reach 26-27 avg. I never go under 24 though. At least those are the numbers i get on my display and they match kinda accurately real life. A tank of gas will last me 340 miles on avg + 50 miles on reserve. I can't really complain about my avg...but i can complain about the gas prices!!! :(

are you on stock rims?

Yeah, on stock rims. I always hate leaving my car at the dealer, every time i leave it with them, they kill my avg. Last time i left, they gave it back to me with a 9.9 avg, ( i had reset it 2 miles before arriving to the dealer), and after 85 miles, its just now getting back to 24. Had anyone used plus instead of premium? I use 93 all the time, but would save a bunch if i could use 91 or 89.

What kind of gas do you all use?

Yeah, on stock rims. I always hate leaving my car at the dealer, every time i leave it with them, they kill my avg. Last time i left, they gave it back to me with a 9.9 avg, ( i had reset it 2 miles before arriving to the dealer), and after 85 miles, its just now getting back to 24. Had anyone used plus instead of premium? I use 93 all the time, but would save a bunch if i could use 91 or 89.

What kind of gas do you all use?

Those of us in CA are stuck on 91 (and in AK at 90 I believe?).

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

Archived