LegacyGT.com

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - TWIN TURBO

Now if they could only get rid of Chris Bangle. He did a lovely Fiat Barchetta coupe, and that influence is all over the place, but he's definitely lost his way with BMW. What are these cars supposed to remind you of? Bridges? Sailboats? I'm totally lost with these weird designs.

44k? How much is an M3? Isn't that still the top 3 series?

A new M3 is in the low $60's so the target price of this 335 seems about right. The next M3 (it might be called an M4) will have a V8 and over 400 horses so this 335's niche will make more sense.

Now if the new 3 series offers the new 335TT powerplant......in a wagon form....I may have to give it a VERY close look.

The current generation was never a option...less than 200hp in the 325:(

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

ok Mblock66's avatar is gaying this thread out....that dood looks like he got tumors all over his body...yuck....plus the look on his face is like..."my bun hole will explode any second now and all my internals will be all over this stage"... LOL...

if it wasnt for rubix's avatar, i would hve puked all over my monitor

Now if they could only get rid of Chris Bangle. He did a lovely Fiat Barchetta coupe, and that influence is all over the place, but he's definitely lost his way with BMW. What are these cars supposed to remind you of? Bridges? Sailboats? I'm totally lost with these weird designs.

+1

I dig the straight lines and bizarre angles on the Z4, but the new 3-series in the wrong colour just looks off to me. WTH is going on with the rear end?

It seems like everyone in my town needs to buy it in white too. Yuck.

that car needs to be Black at the minimum to hide the crazy creases.

Archived