LegacyGT.com

Thinking of selling the Legacy

Want to get a decent commuter car for work (i drive 100 miles daily), and then do something like this

http://www.turbochargedpower.com/C&C%20Tuning.htm

Like the looks of it too. I would only want a mild 600 rwhp, and lightweight it skinnier than the leggys. I can get a beautiful 02 stang GT for 10K from a friend, with only 45K on the motor. Put 10K into the motor, and still be way less than stock legacy, let alone a modded legacy. The leggy would never be able to touch me. Sadly, I am in love with my leggy, and I probably will not be able to part from her. Wait, did you say 600 ponies at the wheels for cheaper than what i pay now? :icon_bigg

But you have the fasted stock legacy on the planet......why would you sell that.......:D

600 Rear wheel.....have fun buy'n tires every other month......I will never give up twisty HP for Straight line HP ;)

Keep the leggy....keep the leggy......

What's the gas saver you are gonna get?

Nope....gireland has it right.....Not only do you loose pecker inches, your brain shrinks as well:lol: Driving a Ford is like doing 'roids......everything!! shrinks.

When I read this thread I had to check the calendar....are there two April Fools Days this year??:iam: ........but now that I think of it, anyone who would come on the LGT forum and talks about buying a Ford probably deserves to own one.....Good luck:confused: :confused:

I dont' know what you scoobies are talking about... Well, I love my Mustang Cobra :icon_bigg . I think I'll pick up an '03 or an '04 at the end of the year. Or depending on how the '07 Cobra is... I may dip into that instead.

I have not lost brain cells or lost penis size either, I must be lucky! :icon_bigg

I think your insane for wanting a Ford over a Subaru, however...

If America has anything going for it automobile-wise, it's Ford. IMO, the fact that Ford graces the WRC (Marcus Gronholm- :cool: ) and is praised and purchased all over the world (especially western Europe), speaks volumes.

ProTUNED by RaminiSports :icon_mrgr

I did say I was in love with my Leggy. I have had it about 6 months now. I love the refined style and the power. But I find myself wanting more, wanting to beat everything i pull up next to at the redlight. I might be able to put $3k into the legacy and beat STI/EVO, but if that same STI/EVO has $3k, he will destroy me.

I LOVE the thought of pulling up next to a (insert fast car here, such as corvette, porsche, sti/evo,viper,etc) and spanking them with my grocery getter. It doesn't have to be a Mustang, I just can get one for a great price. I could do an F-body, or a 3000GT VR-4. I just want a garage project vehicle, only for the track and weekends around town. That would save on tires.

just be careful not to be arrested for racing on the streets, etc.

I did say I was in love with my Leggy. I have had it about 6 months now. I love the refined style and the power. But I find myself wanting more, wanting to beat everything i pull up next to at the redlight. I might be able to put $3k into the legacy and beat STI/EVO, but if that same STI/EVO has $3k, he will destroy me.

I LOVE the thought of pulling up next to a (insert fast car here, such as corvette, porsche, sti/evo,viper,etc) and spanking them with my grocery getter. It doesn't have to be a Mustang, I just can get one for a great price. I could do an F-body, or a 3000GT VR-4. I just want a garage project vehicle, only for the track and weekends around town. That would save on tires.

how can you have a commuter with 600 horses? in traffic with 10 miles per gallon milage?

that is 2 cars for a little more than the price of 1, with one of the two cars able to smoke the legacy like a cigar. Don't get me wrong, i love the legacy, and wish i could afford the legacy and a 600 hp beast, but i can't.

that is 2 cars for a little more than the price of 1, with one of the two cars able to smoke the legacy like a cigar. Don't get me wrong, i love the legacy, and wish i could afford the legacy and a 600 hp beast, but i can't.

I didn't say a commuter with 600 hp. I said, 2 CARS FOR THE PRICE OF 1. 1 COMMUTER, AND 1 WITH 600 HP.

Garnet

I had a 04 Roush Stage III with a smaller performance pulley. By no means a 600WHP beast but it did put down a solid 439Rwhp.

Let me just say this....I'm glad it was not my day to day driver!

Great strait line Accel.....clutch was heavier than Rosie.....you guys think our A/C sucks.....lot's of wind noise.

I'm glad I did not have to depend on it as my daily driver....as a toy yes....daily driver....NO WAY!

Unless you have a set of drag radils on the car forget about getting a good launch.

I had F1's on mine 295/40 18r on mine @ 3/4 throttle they would break loose:(

Remember it's the TQ that kills you in these cars when it comes to launching.

Keep the LGT & upgrade the turbo;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I think that you're crazy! :icon_evil Go get two beaters, twice the maintenance, twice the insurance, twice the headaches, and twice the speeding tickets! 600 hp is going to cost alot in broken parts also! I think you will spend way over $10k for the h.p. upgrades, but don't forget about all of the drivetrain upgrades also.

I'll bet scans will beat you everytime in a race.....(when it's wet out!)

My suggestion would be to chill out and slowly build yourself a reliable stealthy Leggy! You can smoke the high hp cars off the line when its wet out!

If you get busted once for street racing you will probably loose you car, go to jail, and pay 3x the insurance rates that you are paying now....If you can find anyone to insure you.

I Love Speed also, but I like to do it on the down-low! Good Luck with whatever you decide!

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

If I could only get away with the 2 doors........

I would be in a 06 GTO as we speak;)

Not that I am unhappy.......those cars are just a STEAL for what you get right now.

32K for a Loaded 06

If they have any leftovers when the 06 run ends, that are just collecting dust I may have to pick up a new toy:)

Under 30k for a new one.........SOLD

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived