LegacyGT.com

Sneaky Partial Pic STI Limited

Jedi Pimp

I guess I can see the appeal, I just wish that, along with the luxo offerings, Subaru would offer a ballz out performer limited edition. There's always 2008 I guess...and they'll fix that pig nose too.

So you gonna get one? Better get your name and $$$ on the list! :)

Not sure... I don't want to pay an inflated amount and the Spec B's didn't fly out of the dealerships. Well, at least not in Stauton Va. They still have their Spec B plus a brand new 2005 STI. I'm not one for plunging in and pre ordering or getting on a list. I need to "stalk" my prey, if you know what I mean.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why they don't ever offer the special ones in black..

Is black just not a special or preferred color?

Personally, I think black looks the best.

Also, the STI Limited should've just been an OPTION.

Like the regular STI w/ leather option, wing option, spoiler option, sunroof option etc etc..

It would have made all of this crap a whole lot simplier.

I still think the 05 looks better though...

hmm...just wondering..

does anyone know how much more I have to put down to trade my 05 legacy to a new STI???

i love my 5mt LGT wagon for the family. but previous to this, I'd always wanted the raw STI. this goes about 3/4 the way they needed to go. i saw a tuner transformation a couple years back when i had cable that took the hood scoop out and relocacted the airflow down low. flat carbon roof. then us 35- ish year old would buy. it's still the huge pimple on the deck that steers me away. at least this is in the right direction. as you get older, you more and more understand the value of sleeper, stock look and cooking just about everything on the road. i just don't have $$ or time for many "mods" and would love an affordable out of the box rig like this.

• 1 month later...
Here is what I would do, Just buy a Black 07 STI, trade wings with some guy that has a 2.5rs or WRX with no wing. Get some nice reclining recaro seats, buy the vlimited front lip and you will still probably come out ahead price wise and it will look stealth. If you want to complete it more you could buy the interior trim pieces and buy the rear spoiler for a couple hundered. That is what I would do. Although I wouldn't kick a white sti limited out of my garage, just wouldn't pay msrp which will probably be over 35k for it. The other thing that would hold me back from trading my legacy in is, Subaru will be completely re-designing the Impreza line up next year. Who knows what new technology those will have. One can only hope they look better then the current 06-07 models.

ehhh....sorry you don't dig it. Had it been available when I was buying, I might have ended up with it. I didn't like the econobox feel of the WRX and the normal STi was no different, but I wanted better low end than the 2L was capable of. The LGT was the best compromise, as I knew I could get it to STi levels of performance.

Umm, yea, like, +1000. WRX is fun but it's a total econobox. I've again thought about replacing my A4 with one, drove one the other day, but no way. The interior is just too cheap - and it's not the seats. The leather seats are really pretty nice - its the dashboard and plastics used.

No thanks.

Archived