LegacyGT.com

Just got a new 2005 Legacy GT TODAY!

Just a few hours ago I got my 2005 Legacy GT Wagon w/ 96 miles on it. I got the 05 so I could get a 5 speed and I'm pretty sure I got the last one left in New England. I got what I think was a great deal on it. This will be my wife's DD so don't think many mods will got on it. I've always been a VW guy and must say this car rocks.

Congrats on the car you will definitely love it! I had 2 vdubs before this (a Jetta 1.8T and Passat 1.8T) they were awesome cars but the Leggy has 'em beat by a mile.

You may find yourself stealing your wife's keys...hehe

Right now I drive an R32 w/ a few mods, but if we ahve a 2nd child then the R32 will have to go and I'll take over the GT. It is snowing so I haven't gotten to really push the car just yet, but maybe one of these times I'll take it to the track just to check it out.

Where did you find a GT wagon with a Manual in NE?? I was looking for a while. I did find one in Natick, but it was Garnet Red and I have a personal red car phobia.

Good luck with it, I love my 2.5i, but would have loved a GT.

P.

CHUD: Enjoy your new "Head Turner". I also have a GT Ltd.Wagon w/sport shift

Only have about 800 miles on it so far--but Love it. Not to many down

here in the Fl. Panhandle.. Had a XT Forrester prior to this .

Enjoy, Deadeye:icon_lol:

Congrats. Where did you get yours? I picked up my 05 OBP LGT from Anchor Subaru in N. Smithfield, RI last Wednesday. It was a demo car in N. Franklin, CT and it took them a month to get it for me. I love the car though!

Where did you find a GT wagon with a Manual in NE?? I was looking for a while. I did find one in Natick, but it was Garnet Red and I have a personal red car phobia.

P.

That is the one I got from MetroWest in Natick, MA. The red one and it was the LAST one of all the 2005 GT Wagons in New England. Turst me on this one as I had a few dealers searching. They even delivered it to me up here in Vermont. I was planning on buying a new 06, but really wanted manual.

Ther are a few out there. There is a silver one down in Teaneck, NY and a white one near Albany, NY, but the New England dealers had an extra $1000 rebate over the ones in NY so I went that route. I think I have the exact dealers if anyone wants them just PM me.

I think I got a GREAT deal at ~$22 grand, and was prepared to pay even more for what is such a rare car.

My wife wanted a Wagon w/ AWD, Stick, heated seats, under 35k and she drove them all. (Vovlo V50 T5, Audi A4 2.0T, BMW 325ix) Saab 92x was too small. VW does not make a 4motion stick anymore. To get a car w. similar features and no where near the performance would have cost me about $12,000 more so I'm VERY happy. She gets what she wanted and I get a REALLY fun car.

I go to the track (LimeRock, NHIS, Mt. Trembalndt, Watkins Glen) with my car and I'm really tempted to take the GT just to see how it does.

Wow, you got an new 05. I would not expect any dealer to have 05 around now. I've had my 05 for a year and 6 months now. Your price was good too. I thought my price was good at 24 K. Did you get the limited model with the sunroof and all?

No it is not the LTD, so no sunroof or leather, but I was alright with it since it was the LAST one left. I was all prepared to buy an 06, but was really disappointed to find out no manual was offered. I was looking at used 05s and stumbled across the new one.

Good luck with it, I love my 2.5i, but would have loved a GT.

P.

Riverhead Subaru on Long Island has 2 black GT manuals in stock. Both are brand new 05s. I know it is kind of far from you, but I figure if you want one that bad.:icon_bigg If you are going to call, or buy from them, dont deal with Karen, she is a bitch and is the reason why I did not buy a car from them.

Good luck.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Thanks, but I gave up and put some money into my 2.5i (fog lights, Navigation, satellite). In 4 or 5 years, I'll see what Subie is making that suits me.

I'm definitely a Subaru convert, I dragged my wife down to the dealership where she drove an '05 leftover WRX wagon. Dang if it didn't come home with us!!!

P.

are they limited or non-limited 5 speed wagons?

Riverhead Subaru on Long Island has 2 black GT manuals in stock. Both are brand new 05s. I know it is kind of far from you, but I figure if you want one that bad.:icon_bigg If you are going to call, or buy from them, dont deal with Karen, she is a bitch and is the reason why I did not buy a car from them.

Good luck.

Me too, but I wound up getting a sedan also. I got it for cheaper and it was my first choice of color(White). Like I said, the attitude I received at Riverhead Subaru really turned me off to them, that is why I went somewhere else. I would hate to see two GT 5 speeds go to waste, so I figured I would spread the word.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Archived