LegacyGT.com

Spec B wheels have too many spokes

God my hands still hurt and it's like 6 hours later. Finally washed the car for the first time today after work and it looks good but man those wheels are killers after you get done with everything else.

Did anybody else enjoy our beautiful east coast weather today?

God my hands still hurt and it's like 6 hours later. Finally washed the car for the first time today after work and it looks good but man those wheels are killers after you get done with everything else.

Did anybody else enjoy our beautiful east coast weather today?

I'll trade you for some easy to clean wheels. :icon_bigg

I'll be putting my 10-spoke Rota's on tomorrow and cleaning them a bit.

Tarmac IIs ?? They're kind of a pain. Mine tend to collect crap in the nooks and crannys, especially in winter with all the crap on the roads...

:lol:

yeah wheel cleaner and my Pressure washer and presto, no effort at all to get them clean ;)

You can't say you did all that nice wash'n of the spokes and not give us glorious pictures :D

I would be afriad that a pressure washer would eat away all the rims... :lol:

What kind of PSI are you runnning?

i have a motor that will kick out 60,000 PSI... I better not use that right?

dude....you could start selling water-jet cut parts!!! :lol:

Well... I through out the 60,000 psi.. not knowing if anyone would pick that up... nice job patagonian.. but with a name like that I should have guessed you'd know what I was referring to.

I sell cnc waterjets, plasmas, routers, lasers... and the cad cam software to run it. So if anyone is looking for a machine let me know... as for the finished product... I'll have one of my customers do that or if its' not too difficult I'll just go down to my showroom and run it on one of my machines in stock.

(shameless plug)

As far as getting into the business of making the finished goods... always thought about it... definately could do it... I keep selling these machines and I only get paid once... when the machine sells... while the end user get's paid every single time they use the darn thing... I feel like I'm doing it the wrong way sometimes... :)

I have a set of 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wheels that I have been itching to replace, and I really like the Spec B rims... in fact I had a 2004 STI and I didn't mind scrubbing those awsome BBS rims on that, so I would look forward to scrubbing on some nice new wheels... Let me know if you want to trade!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys, I'm not looking to get rid of them, I just could do without the carpel tunnel syndrome washing the damn things has caused.

I didn't take any pics but it's a stock Spec B, it looks like all the other Spec B's out there. Plus, by the time I was finishing it up, it was already getting dark.

I don't know if I trust those wheel brush/wheels. Maybe I'll try them out sometime.

Archived