LegacyGT.com

legacygt.org wth?

aldouse

Personally, I wouldn't have selected a name that is so close to the original. Well, because I would want to make my site stand out more.

That was my original comment on a thread that got deleted. Call it something else, but whatever, I guess just trying to ride the success wave. I guess the worst mistake someone can make when having a site is not to register all the different version of the domain (.org, .net, etc.).

I have seen this happen on other forums before, and the two sites are still surviving, albeit with the same userbase.

X

---

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get over it! You are upset about something someone typed into a keyboard on posted on the internet. This is not real life. It is 0's and 1's stored electronically somewhere.

Your real life is what you do everyday...unless this is what you do every day...then...well...I'm sorry for you.

+1

its the Internets people.

Competition is what makes us better.

gosh!!!!!!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Get over it! You are upset about something someone typed into a keyboard on posted on the internet. This is not real life. It is 0's and 1's stored electronically somewhere.

Your real life is what you do everyday...unless this is what you do every day...then...well...I'm sorry for you.

why the static dude? Did I ever say I had an issue with the other site? No. :lol: Go shoot something or blow something up or better yet, go take out the aggression on your honey back in Germany :icon_lol:

As for those that had to start another board....good for u ...but maybe u should take time to reflect upon your own behaviour over here that caused u to feel grief in the 1st place.

Now there is some good, solid advice.......

I for one respect the mods that do this for no pay when they could just give up their duties and spend more time reading the threads than scanning them for bad behaviour and locking them and PM-ing members to resolve conflicts...

BIG up MODS/ADMINS!!!!

Thanks for the props.... I / we appreciate it. ;)

BTW... AFAIK, this isn't a "LegacyGT.com vs LegacyGT.org" debate.... so let's not make it into one.

They are independant boards with seperate ownership. Feel free to be members on both.....

Two forums are uber annoying to browse between.

My local bike forums... Dcsportbikes.net and dcsportbikes.com. Both places have good info but it sucks going back and forth.... back and forth... back and forth. Most people end up registering for both but it's ghey.

freaking werd.

Actually Ive stopped checking both of them :redface:

So should we ban you to prove a point? :lol:

99 Posts FTL!!

Regardless, something terrible is going to happen to IWSTI tomorrow.. just wait and see.....

Ok eatV8 does only have 99 poswts, but that is mainly because he got sick of it here a long time ago. Check him out on IWSTI, he has over 2000 posts and is high up there. Also he got board with hearing the same thing over and over again from tons of people here. OT posts dont count here and how many times can you post about seatbelt chimes and cup holder? You know that he is here because he is all for the new site and doesnt wants to defend it so it doesnt throw off possable new members. You make it sound as if its all a bunch of hooligans there and dont go there its bad, its not the ghetto, its just a new site that is shaping up to be pretty cool.

All jokes aside there are plenty of people here that are way too uptight and need to chill out. That is part of the reason the .org site was created. Yes i do go there, no i dont wish anything bad on this site or Tide. On the feww ocasions i have spoke with Tide he seams like a pretty cool guy and I think that him starting the first legacy gt site was a very cool thing to do.

As for all the bashing why dont you check it out before you make a decide that its a bad site. I personaly like it over there thus far and plan on being there at both sites. I have not seen any bashing of this site over there, maybe something like .org is better then .com but that is still that persons opinion. We dont have a click here to bash legacygt.com type thread like this.

If you want to go there do it we welcome you if not then whatever no sweat. Its been up for about 36 hours and has 130 members, 1,300 posts and over 100 threads, it seems to be off to a good start. All this mudslinging here is just making you look bad and im sure that Tide wont take it for too long, thats not what he is about. I dont know tides feelings about the new site, but I don;t think that they are all positive, and feel that he has the most reason to bash out of everyone on here.

why the static dude?

Because I enjoy contreversy and it amuses me when peopel get upset about what others post on the internet.

Did I ever say I had an issue with the other site?

But if I try hard enough I might be able to get you too.

Go shoot something or blow something up...

Give me a target.

As for those that had to start another board....good for u ...but maybe u should take time to reflect upon your own behaviour over here that caused u to feel grief in the 1st place.

I for one respect the mods that do this for no pay when they could just give up their duties and spend more time reading the threads than scanning them for bad behaviour and locking them and PM-ing members to resolve conflicts...

BIG up MODS/ADMINS!!!!

coming from the man who almost got banned because he refused to change his avatar?

: potkettle:

Who cares!!!!!!!!

you guys are seriously blowing this out of proportion

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Because I enjoy contreversy and it amuses me when peopel get upset about what others post on the internet.

zing!! :lol:

But if I try hard enough I might be able to get you too.

n4v4r!! :dm:

Give me a target.

someting like this in North Waziristan (any will do ;) ):

http://www.benthere.com/Afghan/25DEC/caves.jpg

is everyone board or is this mearly contreversy? :haha:

bored and merely controversy. Although a flurry of posts yesterday, the .org has had about 20 new posts all day today. :icon_lol:

wow. so much drama over so little. get over it guys. if you don't like it, don't bother with it. if you like it, go over there, go there and here. who gives a damn? LegactGT.com is portrayed the way it is sometimes because of threads just like THIS one. Everyone blows everything out of proportion. And yeah, I'm over there too, and I'm over here. Is that wrong? NOPE. If you don't like it here, leave. If you like it here. Stay. PERIOD. And was there REALLY a need to start a thread about this? I mean, come on....

As for all the bashing why dont you check it out before you make a decide that its a bad site. I personaly like it over there thus far and plan on being there at both sites. I have not seen any bashing of this site over there, maybe something like .org is better then .com but that is still that persons opinion. We dont have a click here to bash legacygt.com type thread like this.

Actually... there is alot of negative comments about the moderation of this site. Maybe you should read it closer....

Maybe my mullet got in my eyes and I read it wrong..... but I digress...... :icon_roll

you guys are seriously blowing this out of proportion

+1... this one is closed..... we don't need a flame war about which board is better..... :rolleyes: My give a $hit is broken.

Hey guys, whats going on in this thread. :)

So first, I have no issue with another Legacy site. Choice is a great thing for everyone. There are many thriving Impreza sites and this was simply an eventuality. Second, I don't care if people discuss this site, that site, or any other site - feel free. However, please remember the rules of the site when doing so. This really all is alot of drama over nothing. Go get some boost and have a nice day. :)

Lastly, no I am not signed up over there as "Tide". If you must know I am "Tide" on I-Club and "./q3ded" on Nasioc. :p

Archived