LegacyGT.com

legacygt.org wth?

aldouse

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How ghey... I'm sticking with lgt.com thank you.

http://www.legacygt.org/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif LegacyGT.org is online!

By popular demand, LegacyGT.org, an IWSTI.com sister site, is now online! Please spread the word to your fellow Legacy enthusiasts so we can get this new community growing ASAP!

Enjoy the new forums, and as always, thank you for your support! http://www.legacygt.org/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Interesting...

There are 30k threads on legacygt. com and 526k posts.....

That's like me starting up my backyard grill and trying to compete with McDonalds

There must be more to it than I'm aware of though...

- The Mortgage Man

Interesting...

There are 30k threads on legacygt. com and 526k posts.....

That's like me starting up my backyard grill and trying to compete with McDonalds

There must be more to it than I'm aware of though...

Well, you gotta start somewhere. Plus there's like so many Impreza sites and other Subaru boards. Just people trying to cash in.

so whats the deal going on w/ legacygt.org? rival site? sister site? fellow poster got banned or pissed at legacygt.com? wats the deal?

If it's a sister site, you won't want to compete against yourself by having the same exact substance twice.

Two forums are uber annoying to browse between.

My local bike forums... Dcsportbikes.net and dcsportbikes.com. Both places have good info but it sucks going back and forth.... back and forth... back and forth. Most people end up registering for both but it's ghey.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I like it over there, but it'd be nice to have mroe tech stuff. I registered outbackxt.org just for shits and giggles :lol:

well...........maybe:icon_bigg

but you know that they are gonna whine

Why would they whine? It isn't a new version of this site. They are two different forums.

and I hardly call what you linked a whine...

Archived