LegacyGT.com

legacygt.org wth?

aldouse

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I registered.

There are lots of the same forums (Main topic) in the gaming community.

Each one seems to attract slightly different people, and eventually the critical mass of the collective group of 'attitudes' 'personalities' and 'intelligences' of the active posters on the identical forums - causes them to quickly become 2 very different forums.

I wish both the LegacyGT forums great success and service to the community.

I will be throwin up da shiznit fro da hoodz - Da OC

It's really just a place that was created because there are plenty of people here that have gotten pissed at this site. This site has loads of great info but at times gets a little dry, repetive, and whiney. There are not many sites like this for the LGT so i am all for it.

Not to mentiopn that jedi and dm are there.

Can you blame them?

I mean, hell - the only thing you get here is:

SEARCH!!!!!

I mean, everything has been covered - and all new converstations get stifled. Really sucks.

That and they ban people for threads about boogers.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

so, the site will have no new LGT content really, just all the things we do don't allow here to try and keep the site focused on the car instead of booger and booby threads. Interesting. Like COTJ with more traffic.

so, the site will have no new LGT content really, just all the things we do don't allow here to try and keep the site focused on the car instead of booger and booby threads. Interesting. Like COTJ with more traffic.
Yup I'm jumping ship, Tides the man and my allegiance lies with him!

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Can you blame them?

I mean, hell - the only thing you get here is:

SEARCH!!!!!

I mean, everything has been covered - and all new converstations get stifled. Really sucks.

That and they ban people for threads about boogers.

Later, hogmeat....dont let the door hit ya in the ......... :lol:

j/k ;)

But seriously.. the "SEARCH" thing did get very old...... but most of the people that were doing it were the ones that are on the other board now.....

Check out the posts thus far.....just a bigger COTJ. ;)

Exactly let all the STFU n00b BOV pwned your ass at GT4 peeps migrate to that site please.

I'll stick with the original, thanks.

I don't have enough time in the day to bother with two sites dedicated to the same thing.

Plus, trolling around nasicock OT looking for the odd laugh is all the deviation this guy can handle.

interesting that the originator of "IWSTI.COM" formerly known as imprezawrxsti.com would be so stupid as to registuer under "legacygt.org" after being forced to change names due to trademark issues on one site already.

Exactly the reason that Tide registered "LGTForums.com" and changed the logos on stickers and such.

Word of advice to Tide ... if you can, register LGTForums.net and LGTForums.org to protect your investment.

edit ... ok, am I retarded? what was the new name on the stickers coming out? I see it isn't registered at LGTForums or whatever.

Hmmm

I'll stick with the original, thanks.

I don't have enough time in the day to bother with two sites dedicated to the same thing.

Plus, trolling around nasicock OT looking for the odd laugh is all the deviation this guy can handle.

+1 This site has so much more information on it already. Why go to another site just to go back to hear to search for things?

I hated switching between my sportbike forums.

Well, the way I see it, there'll be a ton of duplicate posts and the same guys posting the same comment(s) on here and then bouncing over there to post up the same thing...

I may be wrong of course. As a career salesman, I do understand the power of good competition. It keeps things evolving, and forces people to supply the best product, or they fail.

oh noes there is anothere legacy site what do we do?

personaly i think that the compitition is good for both sites. Both are different and have their pros and cons. If you want to stay hear cool, if you want to go there cool, if you want to use both cool. It's not the end of the world or legacygt.com its the start of something new so chill out and whatever you want to do is your choice.

Did you know they have a tribeca site too :o i think they are trying to run the subaru universe 0h n035

Archived