LegacyGT.com

it's official...

rallispec

I'm officially a homeowner now... :woowoo:

moving in, unpacking, and a weekend of painting to look forward to now.. :icon_surp

i'll try and get some pictures soon.... but it's not much, a small 3 level townhouse in Bristow Va, does have a garage though :)

You are a 'homo' too!!!! :laugh: Congrats man.....that's awesome!!!

How did it feel signing and initialling a million times to a piece of paper that means you owe someone several hundred thousand dollars?? :lol:

CONGRATS!!!!!!

:D:D

Sara and I are also first-time homeowners - we've lived in apartments since we moved out of our respective parents' homes for college ( we met in college, and started dating, finally, towards the latter half of our last semester there, after having been good friends for nearly 3 and a half years! :lol: ).

I totally share your relief at finally having a place of your own - as well as your joy in getting a garage!!!!! :D

Congrats bro! May your new home be a happy home, filled with laughter!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Congrats.....

2 car garage?

Are the monthly maintenance fees as high there as they are down here?

On avg here in non Coastal property they run:

1BR..........200

2BR..........225

3BR..........250

4BR..........400

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Congrats.....

2 car garage?

Are the monthly maintenance fees as high there as they are down here?

On avg here in non Coastal property they run:

1BR..........200

2BR..........225

3BR..........250

4BR..........400

nah, i'm not a baller like PGT (or scoobydude especially for that matter) ;)-- i've got a small 1 car garage (2br).

imagine a mirror image of this house (almost)

http://www.spillihp.com/danny/house.jpg

and what do you mean by maintenance fees?? are you including utitlies (gas, electric.. etc..) -- it'll probably run in the $200 - $300 range for everything.

You are a 'homo' too!!!! :laugh: Congrats man.....that's awesome!!!

How did it feel signing and initialling a million times to a piece of paper that means you owe someone several hundred thousand dollars?? :lol:

haha.. yeah, that sucked. And the dude's office was about 2 billion degrees (no AC) -- so i was already nervous about things, and on top of that I was all hot and sweaty... not fun.

but actually it went pretty quick, easier than i expected.

it will end up being about $200 for all that stuff (including the HOA fees, which take care of most things including all lawn care and exterior home maintenance, and the normal stuff like pools, etc...)

and thanks for the compliments.. it feels great to be able to get out of renting... I just wish i had bought sooner..

Townhouse / Condo living is the best:)

Been trying to convince the wifey on the townhouse option for a looooooong time.

Tired of the House thing;)

Work....work.....work....work.....work....

Congrats man!!!

Nothing like moving to your own space!!!!

Enjoy your new place!!!!

Invite us, so when we are driving by you we can stop and have a coffee and see you and your ride!! Heehehhe

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

jeez... 3200 sq feet.. wow. that'd be nice, and at that point it hardly counts as a townhouse. ;)

and those prices.. you're killin me. I need to move to florida. (which might be cool.. except for that hurricane and not having any winter thing..) :p

2BR / 2ba / 1car 1800-2000Sqft........229+

3BR / 2.5Ba / 2car 2400-2700Sqft........289+

4Br / 3.5 Ba / 2.5car 3000-3400Sqft.....329+

I should just doeeeeeeet....& deal with it later;)

2BR / 2ba / 1car 1800-2000Sqft........229+

3BR / 2.5Ba / 2car 2400-2700Sqft........289+

4Br / 3.5 Ba / 2.5car 3000-3400Sqft.....329+

I should just doeeeeeeet....& deal with it later;)

just to give you an idea of what something similar costs up here....

$885K :(

http://homes.longandfoster.com/Buy_Home/Search/Property_Details.aspx?coId=2&mlsNum=LO5457341

I know where the next install meet will be:icon_bigg gonna put a lift like steve's in that one car garage?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

rallispec, congrats on the house. i am going to get a rental for 6 months within the next month because in terms of income we can't afford to buy right now. once i get a full time job within the next 3 months then i'll start shopping for a house. again, congrats on the purchase, post pics.

Archived