LegacyGT.com

Calendar!

Stef

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, what engine and interior pics do you want (prefer)? Is an European model also accepted for that ... :D

Not the best pics but they give an impression - it you want a better one, I'll go out to the car with the digi cam and make another 100 shots - that hopefully will give me a good one ...

Had an idea about the Legacy "triade" - I once made a picture of the Legacys in our family - mine (3.0R), ride of mom (gold 2.5) and that of my brother (2.2 dark blue) - three Legacy generations with one shot :D

838050035_SubaruLegacy3.0RKombiB069.jpg.3cdee9077d85c35644be9f5079fc08b5.jpg

2094944039_SubaruLegacy3.0RKombiB065.jpg.66a508ff88ad364017cae6a7a7abd4d4.jpg

1445525624_SubaruLegacy3.0RKombiB063.jpg.1ef00572918c7a7bc940d055245a16ee.jpg

Nice cars. one of each generation. The inside of your car is interesting. Navigation, a different climate control, and a different stereo with cd and cassete, and steering wheel controls. Interesting options that we do not get on our side of the pond, here in the US. Looks like ebony wood, too, rather than fakey brown plastic wood. At least that is shiney. Interesting stuff...

[quote name='IwannaSportSedan']Nice cars. one of each generation. The inside of your car is interesting. Navigation, a different climate control, and a different stereo with cd and cassete, and steering wheel controls. Interesting options that we do not get on our side of the pond, here in the US. Looks like ebony wood, too, rather than fakey brown plastic wood. At least that is shiney. Interesting stuff...[/quote] Yeah it is like dark wood but I think it is plastic too. The steering wheel controls (for stereo) are only available with the 3.0R engine and I think that it is the same with the US 3.0R Outback. Climate control is only single type not the dual zone. At least the knobs match better with the audio. The stereo is a 6x CD changer with cassette player and NO mp3 abilities. Don't care for the cassette ...

[quote name='andre*k']Flo4Legacy, nice pics indeed :wink: Do you in Germany also do not have the GT version? We in Holland only could buy the normal 2.0, 2.5 and the V6 3.0 automatic.[/quote] Sorry, missed your post. We do not have the GT version in Germany. But soon there will be the Forester 2.5 XT, so at least there is hope that Subaru will bring the Legacy GT for Europe!

• 3 weeks later...
:evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Stupid :evil: Some people just can't F*$@#EN drive!!! Seriously,, sorry about you ride, Hope you get a new one. Dan

[quote name='Flo4Legacy']Hmm, what engine and interior pics do you want (prefer)? Is an European model also accepted for that ... :D [img]http://www.legacygt.com/files/subaru_legacy_3.0r_kombi_b063.jpg[/img][/quote] I like that stereo with the disk and tape option. Does it play MP3's? 6 CD changer? I may have to find one of those!

Archived