LegacyGT.com

Calendar!

Stef

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More pictures (just checked out how to post more then one pic...) :)

Compare that 3.0R bumper to the one on the new S4: (IGNORE the big grille, if you can) just looking at the lower intakes on each side

2005 Audi S4:

http://bilder.autobild.de/bilder/1/56051.jpg

The shapes are very similar.

If I could majically re-mold the 3.0R bumper, I'd keep the JDM style short-overhang bumper structures, if possible. I'd make the central air intake bigger, make the vertical edges between the center and side openings a little more substantial, and cant them into the airflow instead of flat on the front, I would replicate the S4's side intake shapes, which wrap around less, and are larger vertically.

I would make the lower edge more agressive, also like the S4 bumper, and shaped to match the STi front lip spoiler. I would also mold in the fender flare surfaces on the sides, to mate with 05 Outback fender flares.

It looks very cool in my mind's eye. Better than the SpecB bumper, even.

Legacy02_4web.jpg.a72014752f2e8a5e64d11ee6703d10e4.jpg

[quote name='foerster']Those 3.0R pics are beautiful... Great job![/quote] [quote name='Tide']Keep the 3.0R pics coming, your really close Flo4Legacy. :) :)[/quote] Thank you very much for your comments. I made some more pics this morning and afternoon, first have to check out if they are good or not.

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Flo4Legacy']Sooo, I have some new pics. Hope, they will find some friends ... :D At least I had a reason to try out my cam. All of them are available in 4 MP if needed.[/quote] Very nice! The German countryside is beautiful![/quote] Thanks! BTW you must be living at LegacyGT.com !?! Before I postet the second part of the pictures, you already responded! Incredible Drift! :o

[quote name='Flo4Legacy'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Flo4Legacy']Sooo, I have some new pics. Hope, they will find some friends ... :D At least I had a reason to try out my cam. All of them are available in 4 MP if needed.[/quote] Very nice! The German countryside is beautiful![/quote] Thanks! BTW you must be living at LegacyGT.com !?! Before I postet the second part of the pictures, you already responded! Incredible Drift! :o[/quote] :lol: It's my trademark around here...:wink: Very nice pictures...you're definately a nominee for the calendar! I wish Houston was looked so good...just plain flat land here....nonetheless you guys should get some pics from me this weekend weather pending...

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Flo4Legacy'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Flo4Legacy']Sooo, I have some new pics. Hope, they will find some friends ... :D At least I had a reason to try out my cam. All of them are available in 4 MP if needed.[/quote] Very nice! The German countryside is beautiful![/quote] Thanks! BTW you must be living at LegacyGT.com !?! Before I postet the second part of the pictures, you already responded! Incredible Drift! :o[/quote] :lol: It's my trademark around here...:wink: Very nice pictures...you're definately a nominee for the calendar! I wish Houston was looked so good...just plain flat land here....nonetheless you guys should get some pics from me this weekend weather pending...[/quote] I live in the "Rhoen" (writes "Rhön") an low mountain area. We have some hills here with slightly under 1000 metres. I am sure that there are regions in the US that look similiar, maybe not in Texas ... :lol:

[quote name='Flo4Legacy'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Flo4Legacy'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Flo4Legacy']Sooo, I have some new pics. Hope, they will find some friends ... :D At least I had a reason to try out my cam. All of them are available in 4 MP if needed.[/quote] Very nice! The German countryside is beautiful![/quote] Thanks! BTW you must be living at LegacyGT.com !?! Before I postet the second part of the pictures, you already responded! Incredible Drift! :o[/quote] :lol: It's my trademark around here...:wink: Very nice pictures...you're definately a nominee for the calendar! I wish Houston was looked so good...just plain flat land here....nonetheless you guys should get some pics from me this weekend weather pending...[/quote] I live in the "Rhoen" (writes "Rhön") an low mountain area. We have some hills here with slightly under 1000 metres. I am sure that there are regions in the US that look similiar, maybe not in Texas ... :lol:[/quote] Out towards west Texas and into the hill country, but not near Houston. :oops:

First off, great pictures. Beautiful car in beautiful scenery. A couple of things I notice. German 3.0R has: Front Bumper: Same as JDM 2.5i sedan/wagon, short overhang. (TUV regulations are pretty strict on safety, yet they still get the shorter bumpers. Doh. Come On, USDOT!) left hand drive, unless all of these pictures are reversed. Good to know, that means the headlights are compatible with US roads. (cutoff is on the correct side, the left, for us) Headlights: chrome, like JDM 2.5i, clear indicators, but LHD pattern, so will work in US. 2.0GT, or whichever german market car corresponds to the GT, should have the black headlights, with clear indicators, in a LHD pattern. Wheels, same as US GT. Rear LED fog light. LEFT SIDE, for LHD. (driver and single fog light toward center of road, not shoulder.) Opposite of JDM peices, which are RHD and Right Hand single rear foglight. Tail lights are all red, no amber in them like the US market has. I have been wanting a car with rear fog lights for a long time. It gets foggy in Iowa on some spring and fall mornings, and I have come up behind people unexpectedly, and have nearly been rear ended, even with my lights on, in the fog. Since the trunk lid on the sedan has two peices on the rear, the lower peice being seperate, I wonder how hard it would be to have it modified to accept two rear fog lights, one on each side, between the license plate and the tail lights, right up against the panel seam. Left Side from a German market wagon, right side from a JDM wagon. The same, but mirror image in shape, both clear with red LEDs. the other way would be to import the JDM, or other market tail lights, where the top red section is the brake and tail lights, the white section has reverse and amber turn bulbs, and the lower red section is the rear fog light. I am just dreaming, but why not?

OK, I hope all the calender shots have yet to be decided. Here's my baby after getting tinted: [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid123/p2e2056f47b79986fd8d0b36277f408ea/f8248d8b.jpg[/img] How about with the rack? [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/pfb8a12e37c9e3e59974c677c8510ac11/f797a6c3.jpg[/img] What would a Subie wagon be without a rack on the roof? Just a wagon I guess. :wink: :lol: Cheers! -Ian

Archived