LegacyGT.com

Calendar!

Stef

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Tide'][quote name='Legacy05GT']Legacy on campus[/quote] Where is the photo? I'm shocked there hasn't been much interest in this. Are people not interested or not reading the thread? I was sure this was something any Legacy fan would love to have. Let's see some photos!!!![/quote] I'm betting most people don't know about this contest. I know I didn't until yesterday when you told me to enter some pics. I don't usually check the Site Announcments forum, and I have the forum set as my bookmark, so I don't see the announcements on the "Home" page. I bet if you put a sticky in the general chat forum more people would respond.

For final photos yes, but you won't be able to post files that big in this forum. I want smaller ones here and if Stef and I see one we really like we'll contact you for permission to use in the calendar and arrange for stickers. Cheers. [quote name='SUBE555']Guys, didn't he say he needs 4MP resolution pictures, or at least close? 800x600 or whatever I doubt will pass. Cummon, lets pull together and get some good high-res pics up![/quote]

Hey Seth, sorry to bust your bubble, but don't forget the file size limit is like 160kb. It'll be near to impossible to get files in here that size unless they're hosted elsewhere. Unless Tide is willing to up the limit... :-p
-ben

[quote name='Euclid']I'm betting most people don't know about this contest. I know I didn't until yesterday when you told me to enter some pics. I don't usually check the Site Announcments forum, and I have the forum set as my bookmark, so I don't see the announcements on the "Home" page. I bet if you put a sticky in the general chat forum more people would respond.[/quote] Yah, we sort of figured that's what was happening. We're looking at getting a mod that would help solve that problem, but of course the more we mod the site, the more work it is each time we try to update the site. Sticky's a good idea though, thanks!

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Hey, that's a pretty sweet pic! Nice![/quote] Thanks, This place rocks! I hope we can do another tour here in Europe. So much to see, although I have not been around too much to enjoy it. I've been gone on deployments left and right. DWColorado, How far are you from Colorado Springs? That place looks very nice, maybe my wife and I can get stationed out there. Nice pics! Cheers! Chris

That's why I linked mine Axis and Tide. ;) I'm just saying make sure they are available if you're throwing pics up, don't want a hundred nice pics but the best res is only 1MP. Otherwise it's for naught and just another pictures thread. ;)

Guest *Jedimaster*
[img]http://www.legacysti.com/files/picture_122_small.jpg[/img] This one needs to be added. It's badass. PS- why bother modding this site if you're moving to VB, which will have most of what you're taking the time to add here already built in with the option of just switching it on?

[quote name='cncgimenez']How far are you from Colorado Springs?[/quote] I'm in Summit County, which is probably about 1.5 to 2 hours from Colorado Springs. Colorado is definitely a fun place to live if you like the mountains and all the associated activities.

Stef and I have selected 3 photos so far. Many many great submissions, thank you guys and keep posting images! We'll start a 'finals' thread soon to give an idea what the calendar will look like with the selected images. Yes, Jedi, we've chosen an Outback photo. :-)

Archived