LegacyGT.com

LGT Parts...

Anyone know of a place where there happens to be a wrecked Legacy? I want some particular parts off it.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

the HVAC/Stereo panel. I'd like to give the whole stereo thing a try myself. I know between my brother and I we can probably figure it out. I just want to figure it out on a panel I don't need (just in case)
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

the HVAC/Stereo panel. I'd like to give the whole stereo thing a try myself. I know between my brother and I we can probably figure it out. I just want to figure it out on a panel I don't need (just in case)

That is what I was thinking of asking for. I don't want to mess up mine.

I wonder how much the pannel runs for new.

Since I still don't have my LGT yet, I don't know what else I would want.

Ben

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Well on a sad note.... March 3rd(friday) my dealership sold a Legacy gt to some people who bought it for their son(18). They picked it up on the following monday, after he took his mother to work and on the way to pick up his girlfriend he lost control of the car. He died in the accident. I dont think you would want parts from that car. Our salesperson who sold them the car is taking really hard....

tHe HoV

That is a sad story... I am sorry that sort of thing happens.

But back to known legacys in junkyards... A couple that some folks around here might be able to shed light on...

There was a damaged car in New York City a few months ago, accident coming off of a bridge.

Also, a member here had a wrecked wagon that the wheel broke and sent the car for a roll. Search for it, pm the owner, and maybe call a couple salvage yards around that area... I would think the center stack interior parts would be intact. even though the superstructure was totaled.

Those are just ones that I remember off hand.

thanks everyone for the info. Im gonna call and find out. All I really want is the board itself.. I don't think I even need the face.. although if I have it.. I might have to play with it too.

PS: Sorry to hear about the kid.

damn, jazzyMT bought the climate control unit.

Archived