LegacyGT.com

Rear overlay idea...

OCDetails

Here's a question for you Ryan (considering you don't have PMs or email enabled).... Would it be possible to get a badge made that was in two parts? I want one with just the Subaru stars and then one that is the background oval. I actually need the background oval as a patern to cut some carbon fiber to and then I want to put the silver stars on top. Can you see what I'm asking? Let me know if something like that is possible.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

By removing the factory one and replacing it with one of those. I've actually seen one before. They are hella expensive though. The one I saw was less than those, but those are still like 130 bucks or something. Not worth it... Not for a badge anyway. I'm saving up for one from my friend in Japan, but even he can't get them for less than $80 bucks for a rear badge.

OCDETAILS BLOG

K2 has carbon fiber badges, ready-made. Just arrange for purchase and shipment. the real deal.

http://www.k2k2.jp/image-Exterior_Emblem050917_01.htm

http://www.k2k2.jp/img/Exterior/Emb001.jpg

OOOOoooooooOoOoOoooooooooOOoooo I want the white carbon ones!!!!!!! Group Buy, Group Buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

They should have gone out yesterday. I expect to have them by the end of next week I hope. :)

I'll have to ask if there is any chance of a group buy on these badges... He won't be in japan forever and I don't know how long his hook ups will last.

OCDETAILS BLOG

They should have gone out yesterday. I expect to have them by the end of next week I hope. :)

I'll have to ask if there is any chance of a group buy on these badges... He won't be in japan forever and I don't know how long his hook ups will last.

If you can put something together for those k2gear cf badges. I'd be in for sure. I've been eyeing those white ones for quite some time now.

instead of being confused with a Scion, people will think it's a Ford now.

Anyone who thinks the car is a Ford because of this badge probably wouldn't recognize it as a Subaru even if I left the factory logo on the back anyway. I'm not concerned about what retards think. I'm thinking about going back to the factory badge look anyway. The carbon fiber look appeals to me. Its uniqueness that I am going for, not necessarily anonymity.

OCDETAILS BLOG

And how do you figure that? You haven't seen my car lately. It still has less badging on it than when I bought it, so I don't see how it is becoming a mess.

OCDETAILS BLOG

ahhh... good point. I tried sending an email to that address about this back before I even started the thread and nobody ever got back to me. I figured it didn't work.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived