LegacyGT.com

Free Meguiar's Products! (better hurry!)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew it wouldn't last long. :) Hopefully the wipes and other products you guys picked turn out to work well for you. If they suck then I take no responsibilty. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I use Invisible Glass on mine. I've heard the newspaper thing works. I guess the newsprint is some kind of polish or something. I don't see the reason to use poor man's glass cleaner though. If I ever get so broke that I can't afford glass cleaner then I probably won't be driving a car worth cleaning. :lol: I just use Invisible Glass and go on my way. In fact, I buy that stuff by the case. It is all I've used for glass for the last 5 years.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yes, but not by the case. :) Wal-Mart is one of the best places to get it though. It runs about a buck cheaper there than at most other places around here. My Prestone carpet cleaner is cheaper there too.

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like their estimate of 2-3 weeks was right on. :) I've heard from other people who have received theirs in the last couple days too.

Note on the wipes: Make sure you snap that lid down tight. These things will dry out if you don't close the lid.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Sounds like their estimate of 2-3 weeks was right on. :) I've heard from other people who have received theirs in the last couple days too.

Note on the wipes: Make sure you snap that lid down tight. These things will dry out if you don't close the lid.

I usually put things like that in those extra large ziplock bags and squeeze all the air out too. Just in case. ;)

Archived