LegacyGT.com

Free Meguiar's Products! (better hurry!)

That's a shame considering I believe Meguiar's is located down in San Diego somewhere... At least that is where a couple of my friends who work for Meguiar's live.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came home to the free product from Meguiars. I was expecting a couple little cheesy packages as a trial. They sent me a full size bottle of Multi piece rim cleaner. Thanks for the tip.

http://www.meguiars.com/whatsnew/images/whatsnew06_g14124.jpg

I don't like the tire shine I got. It streaks all over my nice clean car. So I went out and bought the Maguires Tire Gel which is much better. I have always liked the gels with the sponge applicater better anyway. I also got the NXT Quick Detailer and this works great and smells good,go figure.

Denial is your best friend

If you liked the wipes then you should try the spray. I love that stuff. The best part about it is that it won't stain the plastic window of your gauge pod or the faceplate of your stereo. you can spray it all over the place without worrying about the problems you get when you use an Armor All type product. I love the Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer. The wipes will be handy to have in the car, but I'll always have a couple bottles of the real stuff on my shelves.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived