LegacyGT.com

HOT BMW! Bad azzzzzzz.

mccorry

Hood scoop? I thought that was a sub-woofer. :confused:

Yes, on closer inspection it appears to be a speaker of some sort. No doubt it increases horsepower by making the vehicle louder and more menacing to the ear. As all import racers know the greater the volume of the car the more power it has. I'll bet that behind the speaker (we'll now call it an engine amplifier), the guy has like 7 turbonators in a row, which will net him like 559 horsepower.

www.turbonator.com

If you can get them in the car it seems they recomend replacing your turbo and intercooler with turbonators only.

Oh, I have seen those. You can also put them on the tops of your front fenders or bumper to scare off deer and moose. Think I will get a dozen, they are on sale. Bet they would speed up my computer as well, eh? In-line with the CPU fan.

neil

Oh, I have seen those. You can also put them on the tops of your front fenders or bumper to scare off deer and moose. Think I will get a dozen, they are on sale. Bet they would speed up my computer as well, eh? In-line with the CPU fan.

Exactly...they'll definetly increase your CPU fan speed. I've done the mod myself.

- The Mortgage Man

I spinks its an MX-5 or whatever that stupid Mazder thing was back in the day, still this is the definition of rice

the mx-5 is the miata.. that car is an awesome handling car.. the mx-6 in the pic is straight garbage haha

Archived